This is war Sousuke x reader x rin //oneshot//

" I'll be the one to win her heart" he smirk showing his shark like teeth

"Please just save it your gonna waste your time cause I'm pretty sure I'll have her wrapped around my finger" the teal eyes boy said

"This is war" they both said unison
...

You are at joint practice with the iwatobi and samezuka.

As you are helping gou with timing the boys while she fangirl about the "beautiful muscles" around her. You giggle watching her as you get a feeling that you're being watched.

You look up to see a par of magenta eyes staring into your (eye color). You blush slightly looking away from rin, you had to admit he was very attractive, but you also had an eye for another swimmer. Them you felt a presence behind you, as you turn it was sousuke.

You smile and hug him "hey sousuke!" He was holding you tight and was smirking at a certain red head "hey (nick name) " he breathes huskily in your ear, his hot breath tickling you.

You were completely flushed, and removed yourself from him. Yes it was no other the sousuke Yamasaki who took the other half of your heart while rin had the other.

You hated being in a love triangle but you didn't want to choose you didn't want to hurt one by choosing the other...

"Hey (y/n) can you put some cream on my back I can't reach" said rin. "Eh sure rin " you smile walking over to him, while sousuke was glaring daggers at rin.

You bit your bottom lip softly as you rubbed his muscular back. "All d-done" "thanks (y/n) " he winked, you looked away blushing "anytime".

Hours passed and practice was over and both teams decided to have a get together.
"Does anyone have any game ideas" momo said
"Hey let's play spin the bottle!" Nagisa cheered, both teams decided on a agreement and play.

Both rin and sousuke were eager to play and see who wins over (y/n).
After a few pins and a few awkward moments such as
Momo x gou
Haru x makoto
Nagisa x nitori which rei was clearly jealous.

Then the unthinkable happened...
It was you and....

Sousuke.
Rin was literally mentally killing him and feeling a bit sad so he gets up and leaves god knowing where. You got up feeling slightly guilty cos you noticed the sad look on his face.

You went to the locker room with sousuke behind you and pinned you against the wall. You blushed looking up at him due to your small height. "(Y/n) I have something to tell you.. I-I have feelings for y-" he was cut off by rin walking in by the other door to go in the locker room.

"I also have the same feelings (y/n) " rin said.
You were shocked and flatter you didn't know what to say...
"Rin.. Sousuke I um can't choose I like you both" you look down embarrassed.

They both looked at each other whispering something you can't hear. "Listen (y/n) how about we take turns on dating you" rin said "yeah I don't mind sharing....for now but later on you have to choose who you want to be with" sousuke said.

You smiled and hugged them both "okay I promise"

Rin goes down to your level and kisses you softly holding you tightly you kissed back, it was getting slightly intense cause he started groping your booty. Then you heard sousuke clear his throat.

You both pulled away and you go tippy toeing to kiss sousuke, he chuckles picking you up by the waist, leaving you and him in a exotic position while making out.

You slide off him feeling rin's aura of jealous. You chuckled
"I love you rin and sousuke"
"We love you too"

The end this one sucked anyways vote and comment
Thank you!
Also if you have any request don't be afraid to comment it!