"Another maid extended her leg out causing me to fall. My ankle twisted in the way,"she told him in a quiet manner.

"What does the maid look like?"

"U-um..yellow eyes and shoulder-length purple hair with a streak of white hair on the left side on her face....eyebrows that kinda look like arrows,"Lucy recalled.

His spiky pink bangs covered his eyes, showing that he is mad and serious about this.

"..."

"Well, I need to go out for a bit so stay here and rest or else I won't forgive you for that. Understand?"he demanded.

"Yes.."she replied, looking down.

And then he left once again.

--------------------------
Lucy's POV~

Jeez, he don't need to get so worked up over a twisted ankle.

I'm sure he's still mad at me for hiding it from him. After all, he's a hot head.
.
.
Why does he care for me so much?
.
.
I took a deep breath in and sigh out, releasing those stressful thoughts.

This bed smells like him,light scent of Dragon's blood with a tint of muskiness, yet masculine and alluring.

'It's somewhat sexy.'

Without noticing it, a small smile formed on my lips as my eyelids got heavier by the moment.

------------------------
Natsu's POV~

Tch, can't believe that they tried to hurt her behind my back.

-Telepathy-

'Mary Hughes! Meet me at the library!'

'Yes sir!'

-------------------

"What do you need me for?"she asked. I could tell that she's faking a smile.

"I'm sending you back to the dungeons"I stated calmly.

"What for?"panic raised in her voice.

"For hurting Lucy"

"Noo!!! Not that place again! I was just having fun-"

I snapped my finger teleporting her away.