"H-Hey Tooth." Jack said and waved.

Jack stood up and pulled me up, but I winced in pain because he held my cut hand.

He glanced at my hand, and then looked back at me.

"Y/N? Who did this to you?" Jack asked me, and I rubbed my neck with my other hand.

"Um....I may or may not have cut myself....?" I replied with an innocent smile.

"What? Why?!" He exclaimed.

"Because I thought you forgot me. Forever." I replied, and his grip on my hand tightened, and his face looked like he was angry.

"J-Jack stop, your hurting me." He loosened his grip and said sorry.

"I told you this was all my fault." Jack said and put his head in his hands.

"Hey, hey. It's not your fault, and that's final, ok? If I didn't hit you, then none of this would have happened." I replied, and removed his hands from his head and held them.

He looked back up at me and smiled. I smiled back. He slowly started pulling me closer, and before I knew it, we were kissing.

I missed the feeling of his cold lips on mine. His hands went around my waist and pulled me closer as my hands went around his neck.

I swear the moon glowed again!

I never wanted this to stop, but sadly all good things must come to an end.

We broke apart for air and smiled at each other.

"I missed you Jack."

"I missed you too Y/N."

We heard girly giggling and turned our heads towards the source of it, which was Tooth. And somehow all the other Guardians were there too.

Sandy was holding his camera, Bunny had that knowing look on his face again, Kendall was smirking, Tooth was obviously giggling, and North was just smiling.

"You guys didn't see nothin." I said and removed my hands from Jack's neck.

"Ok, people, we need a ship name!" Kendall said, and we blushed.

"Oh! Oh! (really weird shipname)!" squealed Tooth, and we all looked at her like she was crazy.

"How about (awesome shipname)?" Bunny suggested and everyone nodded.

"Ok (awesome shipname) HAS SAILED!!" Kendall shouted, jumping around everywhere.

I shook my head at her with a smirk. It finally seemed like everything was going back to normal.

But suddenly, Manny's moonlight started shining on a box on my bedside table.

He stopped shining a few seconds later, and we all gave each other confused looks.

"What was that?" I asked, and everyone else shrugged.

"Check it out." Jack said, and I walked towards it and opened it.

What was in the box, was the exact same ring as the one on my finger. Remember, the one Jack gave me? Yup, the exact same one.

I showed it to Jack, and he looked at confused as I felt.

My ring was still on my finger, so there was only one other explanation.

"Jack, maybe Manny sent this for you. Since you gave me one." I said.

"Well then, Manny sure knows how to be a matchmaker." Jack said and I chuckled.

"Well, put it on!" Tooth said, and Sandy held up his camera to his eye.

I removed the ring from the box, and slipped it on his finger. Jack's hand held my hand, and Sandy clicked 317 million pictures (not literally though -3-).

"You ma now kiss the bride!" Tooth said, and everyone looked at her like she was crazy again.

Well, everyone except Jack.

He turned me back to him and smirked.

"I don't see why not." Jack said, and dipped me. His lips were against mine again, and I couldn't help but smile during the kiss.

No, not because Kendall was pretending to throw flower petals around like a flower girl, or because Tooth was hugging Bunny, not even because Sandy was running around happily.

It's because, at long last, everything was back to normal.

Or was it.

DUN DUN DUN!! xD