Unforgettable.

Mulai dari awal

Ignoring his calls, I ran and ran and ran as fast as my feet could carry me. I past people who gave me weird looks, some held concern, while others looked at me with pity. 

I lost track of how long and how far I ran. All I know is, the sun had already set by the time I stopped at the corner that turned onto his street.

The bitter cold London air rushed by me, causing goosebumps to form over my exposed arms. My teeth chattered from the coldness, I hugged myself in an attempt to gain some warmth. 

A shooting star fell from the night sky. I watched as it burnt up in the earth atmosphere. 

Why couldn't that be me? if only.

My mind flickered back to my dad. I can understand why he's mad, he watched Harry Styles take his daughters virginity when she was intoxicated. But he didn't have to fucking beat him, he nearly killed Harry. Back home in Australia, everything was so different. We moved to London about a month ago, and in that month Luke has decided to move out, I lost my virginity to the King of London. 

Why does life have to be so fucking complicated?

Suddenly a car speeds around the corner and hits a muddy puddle in the middle of the road.

Yes, the brown, cold and disgusting water engulfed me, completely soaking my already freezing body from head to toe. And yes, I cursed very loudly and may have flipped the driver both my middle fingers and yes I may have even called them names which I don't want to repeat.

I stood on the corner absolutely stunned. My body felt so fucking stiff, I'm sure my limbs are frozen. 

Tears spilt over my brims and ran down my cheeks. When I brushed my fingers over my right cheek in an attempt to wipe the unwanted tears away, I flinched. My cheek feels swollen and hurts like a bitch.

Fucking hell, dad must've hit me hard. 

I hadn't heard nor seen the lights of a car which apparently had stopped next to me. 

It's only when I heard the footsteps and then felt a large, warm hand on my shoulder. I turned around and came face to face with the fucking sex god himself. 

His olive eyes scanned my entire body before they landed and narrowed at my right cheek. I whimpered when his hand gently brushed over my sore cheek. 

Usually, the eyes that could instantly make any girl instantly wet, turned dark. His facial features now turned to rage as he gritted his teeth together and in a deep yet husky voice he asked. 

"Joe? Who did this to you?"

I turned my face away from him, refusing to reply. 

So when I didn't answer I felt him place his jacket around my freezing body, "Mr Styles what-"

"Come with me babygirl."

-

After a warm shower, Harry gave me some of his sisters' pjs. 

I made my way down the spiral staircase and into the large lounge room to find Harry already approaching me with a hot drink in his hand.

"Here," He extended his hand out and gave me the cup. "How are ya feeling love?"

I shrugged, since he brought me back here I have hardly spoken to him. Changing the subject I asked, "How are your ribs?" 

"Mm, better I suppose." I felt his arm snack around my waist and pull me to him. "Thank you for taking care of me,"

I chuckled. After taking a sip of the hot coffee, I followed him over to the sofa. "I should be thanking you. Mr Styles-"

"Harry, I told you to call me Harry."

"Right, Harry." I placed the cup on the glass table in front of us and sat next to him. "I should be thanking you, Harry, you saved my life in more than one ways so-" I paused feeling his eyes on me.

Turning my head I noticed him staring at my slightly swollen but less sore cheek, "Please tell me, who did this to you?" He asked for the tenth time, yes I've been counting.

"Harry-"

Reaching up, his fingers brushed over the red skin. "Who did it, Joe?"

"Please, I know you'll get mad and want to beat them up-"

"Damn straight I will!" He inhaled a large amount of air.

Harry pulled me closer to him. Wrapping his arm around my shoulders, he said something that made my heart literally stop.

"Someone touched my territory!" 

I think I fucking just choked on my tongue.

-

A/N: 

What will Harry do if Joe tells him her dad is responsible for her cheek?

Do you think she'll lie? 

Or let him beat the living shit out of her dad.

Her dad's an asshole anyway.

Also, thank you guys for reading this book. Never forget I love you all <3