Panic!

Brick Clark POV

My beast just couldn't stop freaking out! Amber is hurt! Ryder hurt her! But I can't attack Ryder because than I would end up hurting her through our connection and we haven't told her anything about it!

"Why the hell are you shit bags doing here!" Snarled my enrage mate as she covered her eye.

I could feel some pain in my eye as well and trying hard to not cover it too, Ryder went for rubbing his eye.

"Well, first I am sorry about hitting....You know...In the ...Eye. but mostly we are here to apologize for ruining your dinner with your family, we didn't mean to be the reason for you to leave." I tried to cover for us.

My beast was growling with pleasure as we took in what she was wearing. A black baggy shirt, and it looked like that was it, and her hair was damp, giving her a sexy just got out of the shower look that made me want to drool. Before I could blink something shoved into my face throwing me off balance making me land on my ass in a none graceful way.

"I'm sorry Amber. If it wasn't for that idiot trying to out man me at knocking maybe you would have never got hurt." Ryder snarled as it looked like his eye was swelling.

It seemed like Ryder beast was taking all the worst of what was inflicted onto our mate than what I thought.

"Are you okay? Your eye is swelling up pretty badly." Amber as as she took her hand away from her face showing that not a mark was left behind.

Shit.

"Yeah, an ice pack and he will be fine." Thinking on my feet.

" Are you allergic to something? Or did you get something in your eye?" She grunted as she stared at Ryder.

Our mate didn't seem like she was going to put in any effort in getting my Bro some ice or invite us in. She is still pissed about everything. Totally get it.

"Hey Ma! What room did you want me to tidy up? Was it 26 or 27?" Yelled Sherlie as if he was really close by.

Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap!

"Why we would love to come in! Thank you!" I mumble as I picked A!Her and we scrammed into the room out of site.

Not to be scared or anything, but Sherlie is one of Joe's biggest, badass kids that won't hesitate kicking ass for his Mama on command. Their First kid Hunter is at camp still with his mate Sally. Joe and  his mate still got five more boys, Sherlie being the oldest at home with them right now and the most rip. Then there is Mark, Eddie, J.r, and Vic who is the youngest currently. All the boys are just as big as Joe and just as built. Hell. They are even more built than their own Dad and he is the biggest guy around.

"I didn't say you dead men could come into my room! Get the hell out!" Yelled my precious cargo as I gently place her down onto the very roomy looking bed.

I slapped my hand on our mates mouth as she was about to scream. I had to fight back a groan from how good it felt now holding her tight to me as I force her to lay down with me. Ryder quickly closed the curtains as we listen for Sherlie to walk by.

Damn! She feels good.

"Is there any ice in your freezer? My eye is killing me!." Ryder whisper as plop himself next to us.

After taking my hand away, she growled and tried to hit me in the face.

"Get the hell away from me you crazy psycho!"My poor babe.

"Please can we stay? We will do anything!" I whispered as we herd Sherlie and and his Mother talking right in front of the window about the proper way of cleaning windows.

Her eyes light up before they narrowed at me.

I have so many concerns about our ass getting kick that I didn't even pay mine to the way she smiled .