Lock the door

Amber Winster POV

So life couldn't get any crappier, than now. After paying for this room for the next two weeks I just got called from work that I was fired for not calling in sick because apparently I was scheduled to work. I know that the manager was out to get me after I turned him down for the second date of the week and blocking his calls from my phone.

Great!

At least I have enough cash to scrape by for at least food and gas if it has to really come to me driving. At least Food Mart is right across the street so I don't have to worry about wasting gas to get food. Also there is the food Mom packed me, thanks to Joe giving one of the good rooms with a small kitchen area I can cook and fridge my food while I'm still here. But damn I have to go Job hunting again as well as finish up my last two week of school to graduate early.

There is just so much to do, I should also look into apartments​ too as well to find a place to actually live in with out parents and jerk faces living next door to me. I make it to the room I will be staying in for the next two weeks, two double size beds, the old school T.V that even has the antenna on, an the beige carpet.

The walls had this awesome red floral design that  I so want to put into what ever place I end up living at. The divider that separate the sleeping area from the cooking area was a extended book shelf that also act as a counter too, with the fake vine plants​ that hangs above it . Got to check the bathroom to make sure that there is no hair balls stuck in the drain and also double check if the ace is up and working too.

It's the only things that I really check for since that time where I informed  Joe that it can be a major law suits for the place to have bed bugs infestation. Joe wife ripped him a new one for letting anything like that into any of the rooms not to also mention she went crazy cleaning the place.

Turns out it saved their marriage because she was driving him crazy with that she had no purpose in life thing. So now Joe gives me a big discount because he got to avoid going to the nudist-hippie-fung-shway- thing for older couples therapy. Apparently she thought being necked with strangers while sharing your feelings was a perfect way to fix their relationship at the time?

Weird.

After checking the tub for anything that should not be there it was the perfect time to take a soak and just relaxed for a few minutes. But just as I was finally able to settle into the tub someone started to pond on my damn door.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Who the hell could be ponding on my door! I sure as hell didn't tell anyone that I was staying here.

I got out of my Haven pulled on a black t-shirt, along with some small black booty shorts that I wear for a work out in my room. I am shy on working out where people can see me so I got myself work out DVDs. Stomping my feet to the door that kept getting louder with every step, who ever is on the others side that stupidest thing is going to be going to the E.R because their head is going to be up their own ass!

Opening the door ready to scream at the ass-whole landed me with a fist in my face. I couldn't stop the squeak that escape me as I covered my injured eye, while shooting a glare at the ass-whole who did it.

You have to got to be fucking kidding me!