Please no!

Ryder Clark Pov

We tracked her scent all the way to a shifter motel? Usually Joe let's humans be here only if they have a shifter with them. But for Joe to let Amber stay here they must be really close or she saved them from something big.

"Awe dang! When did you boys get back in town! Little Shirley has been dieing to go an see you two at training camp! Hell I'm surprised there ain't  no partying​ happening for your return!" Joe laughed as he "pat" Brick on the back.

It looked like Joe was slapping the crap out of him. Joe is the biggest guy in town, thanks to him being a one of those ancient shifters. He is one of the last pure Saber-tooth tigers on this side of the world. He stand at 6'11 and he is just ripe like a monster, tan, square jaw, straight nose, bald, mean grey eyes, with a scares on the left side of his face. He likes to wear those tight V-neck shirts and dark blue jeans because apparently it makes it hard for his wife to keep her hands off of the big guy. He was there for the accident that would have ended him and his wife when we were younger, and to make the story short. He pretty much power through an explosion to get to his sweet wife Mary to safety.

"Well Dad wanted use to have a party once we are fully mated. Till than we are supposed to keep a low profile since, you know." I mumbled feeling embarrassed.

Joe and Mary were also there to rescue everyone that night when shit hit the fan. We are forever great full for them on saving us from doing the dumbest thing possible.

"So you boys still trying to talk to your mate, I see." He said with a smug grin.

Asshole.

"Well, we know she is hold up here in one of your rooms Joe. We came down here to check if she was okay, we are worried about her." He looking him in the eyes while he leaned back in the little chair that is a miracle for holding such a big guy.

He had the look of deep thought for a sec as he rubbed the back of his neck like he was thinking about something. Which is a pretty scary thought.

"I know Mary would skin me for this later but your girl is in the back lots, in our long term rooms and board area door number 25. If anyone ask I didn't tell you boys squat and don't let my Mary see you boys either. Also if you piss her off, I will not mind making you two disappeared, Amber has gone through enough shit."  He growled out as we head out the door.

Getting the fuck out of there before Joe got the idea of gifting his mate with some new fur coats, we headed to where Joe said we could find our girl.

Joe motel place is much bigger than people think it is because there was the short term, Stay rooms that you can pretty much drive up too. Than he has if memory serves me right two rooms for his live in security and staff, who are lone wolf shifters. But he also accommodate to long term renters who are usually shifters, that either get the nice studio or small cabin areas. not to mention, since his place is right next to the mountains many shifters have a easier time sneaking away to shift.

Also it's a well kept secret but on Tuesdays Mary opens up the big dinning room as a all you can eat buffet. Just thinking about those pastries is making my stomach growl.

" Really Ryder? We are looking for our girl and the only thing you can think of his what to feed your gut." Brick glares at me as we walk to the back looking for the long term rooms and board, to find door number 25.

We to think about it our mate smells like food and I so wouldn't mind eating her out.

"Hey bro! There is number 25." Fate must be smiling down on us because it didn't even taken us five minutes to find her.

Looks like Joe gave baby girl the couple's studio, and my beast was purring with idea of trying to break in the bed for other special....Activities.

So I did the most polite thing I could think of since I want us to try and be on good terms with her. I knocked on her door.

" You call that knocking?" Brick laughed as he shoved me out of the way to knock on the door.

With a growl I shoved the ass out of the way to show him how to knock on the damn door. Right before I even new what happened my hand instead hit something and my beast snarled.

I just couldn't believe what I just did, as I stared in shock at my mate who was covering one eye and shot a glare at us.

Just kill me now.