5. This Isn't Normal, Sorry, But Not Sorry.

Start from the beginning

"We know that your the one. You don't need to think about it, you just know. Ever since that day I the bar, we couldn't take our eyes off you. You just gave off this wave of crushing, sweet heat that made us hungry. Honestly, it made us both want to impregnate you... That's why we couldn't stop looking at you. We were even happy when you left, because if you didn't leave, we have no idea what would've happened." Ernest had his eyes narrowed at his lap now as he avoided to look at me.

"Heat?"

"It's what some humans give off, naturally it's just hormones. But we've been around hormones multiple times, but yours were different. It was almost like you went into heat, almost like what the omegas and betas give off once a month. But it lasts for a few days, it's almost like a period for them and it is very bad for their safety. Sometimes it involves in rape, because once an Alpha or someone of a higher rank smells the heat, it'll make them lose all rational thought. All it will do is make them believe automatically that it's time to have some pups.

"Omega is the lowest of the rank of wolves, typically the 'public toilet' for the alphas. But most omegas are preferred by alphas because of their quickness and their fast rate at having pups just like that. Betas are the worst, they copy the alpha females and it makes it almost impossible to tell which is which. But after awhile you see how much the beta wants to have sex to raise her rankings. It's kinda sad really." Ernest explained how all this worked and I didn't really understand it still.

So, technically, this almost works like high school. I can't see it any other way because it's almost like ranking and your groups you associate and work with help you in how better off you really are. This is all so confusing and ridiculous.

"What am I?"

"An Omega, for now. Your rank will rise once you become more skilled and can control your heat. But, now that you're one of us, you should know when it'll come. We will know when it comes since you're now our mate. So, if we wanted, we could get to you before it begins and control it from there."

I shake my head as I look out the tented windows. I have this new life and I have no idea how it all goes down. There's more people like them? More Werewolves? So Liam isn't crazy, he was actually killing off this species of human that no one knew about. My whole life has changed from last night to now.

"What about my family, friends? Have you both forgotten that I have a life like any regular human being. I can't just walk away from that like it was nothing, or in the real world this would be considered kidnapping. Because you took me without my consent."

"Well then it's a good thing we aren't in the human world anymore. You're now in our world. Deal with it." I hear Dexter growl as he is now stopping in front of a iron gate. I don't know where we are but I can tell it spreads for acres and acres of land.

I unbuckle my seat as I now take Ernest's front seat, now sitting next to Dexter as I'm trying to see where we are. But all I see is a slim fade away of some of the trees.

"Where are we?" I ask and Dexter looks at me, a glare present in his eyes. I guess he isn't as kind as his other brother.

"We are home. This is now your home. No complaining, because you now live here, not in your apartment with that man named John."

"His name is Jack."

"I don't care. John, Jack, same thing."

"No it's not the same thing! For a guy that bit me and claims I'm his 'mate' you sure are a bitch."

"I never agreed to be your mate. I went along with my brother, I can have more than one mate. You are nothing to me. You're just another number of the constant girls that will just sneak into my bed and ask for what's in my pants. Your true mate is back there, I don't care about you. He does." Dexter snapped. I felt my heart falter in its rhythmic beats, for some reason that hit me somewhere deep.