45

Javon

I stood at the end of the alley looking around the corner with my hood up.

Asia knew good and well I wasn't gone let this pussy ass nigga that she was fucking on get  away with that shit.

Everybody around Atlanta knows that Asia belongs to me and they know damn well I don't play about mines.

Dude came walking past me and I aimed towards his head sending three shots to the back of his head.

I ran down the alley and back to the crib.

Kyana

Ever since I told Cameron I was pregnant I haven't heard from him, I haven't seen him and I never see his car at his moms anymore.

It was kind of worrying me but I knew he was alive because he's been posting on social media.

I didn't tell anyone else about me being pregnant because honestly I'm scared and having a baby at a young age definitely wasn't in my plans. My actions probably make it hard to believe. Abortion popped in my head a couple times and so did adoption but I came to realize that my baby didn't ask to come into this world and I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing that I did something to the seed that's growing inside of me.

I got a job and my money is starting to roll in. So by the time I have my baby I'll be good to move out on my own because my mom already said that the next kid to pop up pregnant is getting out of her house. So I been avoiding to tell them.

I sighed walking downstairs looking at my phone seeing that it was going on 11 at night.

"Ayeee lil pimpin" Jay yelled as I walked down the stairs.

"Wassup big pimpin" I said doing a little dance as I walked toward the couch where him all my brothers and their friends were sitting.

"Look at Tt baby looking all fresh" I said giving Jay a kiss on the forehead.

"Don't start that shit" He shook his head.

"That's crazy you know you got a 9 month old aunt" I laughed.

"Fuck out my face Kyana" He pushed me away.

I shrugged walking to the kitchen looking for some food. I heard commotion coming from outside and me being nosey I walked to the living room looking out the window.

I shook my head seeing Cameron arguing with some niggas. Kyron realized what was going on and they all rushed out the house going straight to Cameron's side. I followed after them and stood on the porch with my arms crossed.

"It's a problem" Jay asked pulling up his pants.

"Naw man these my heard headed ass cousins out here being stupid" Cameron said.

"Damn man had us thinking some shit was happening" Jordy said.

"I'm disappointed I thought I was gone be able to pop some shit" Kyron hot headed ass said.

Cameron laughed looking over at me making eye contact.

I looked away going back into the house closing the door behind me.

"Where you coming from baby girl" My dad asked putting his arm around me.

"The porch. Jordy and all them are out there.

"Oh you getting thick" My mom said smacking my butt as she walked into the living room.

"Don't play" My dad said cutting his eyes at my mom.

"It's true" My mom shrugged "Goodnight Love" She said kissing my cheek and my dad kissed my forehead.

"You know where I put my shorts at" My mom asked my dad as they walked down the stairs where they put their room at now.

"No but you not gone be wearing them tonight anyways he said smacking her butt.

I wrinkled up my face going up to my room.

I laid down unlocking my phone watching people's Snapchat stories. I came across Moniece's and seen that she uploaded a old photo of us and captioned it that she missed me.

I rolled my eyes at that and at the sound of my door opening.

"Kyana"

"What Cameron" I asked as he closed my door.

"Come here" He grabbed my hand pulling me up from the bed.

"I'm sorry" He said softly as he played with my hands. "I didn't mean anything I said the other night, I love you and I know that this is my baby growing inside of you and I'm gonna make sure y'all both good no matter what"

"Cameron even if I do forgive you I will never forget what you said"

"I know , I fucked up" He sighed.

"You beyond fucked up" I rolled my eyes.

"Kyana bro I really love you" He said pulling me into a hug. "I love the fuck out of you" He kissed me and didn't even give me a chance to say anything before he walked out my room.

I sat down on my bed and just stared at the wall confused about what just happened.