30

Julius

"Bae" Nakiyah yelled walking into the house.

"I'm right here" I said turning off the TV.

She walked over to me handing me a envelope and put the rest of the Mail on the table. I looked at it seeing that it was the results for the DNA test.

I was nervous as hell to open this. Nakiyah grabbed my hand rubbing it.

"You want me to give you a minute" She asked.

"Nah. I want you right here" I squeezed her hand.

I opened the envelope and took the paper out. My eyes scanned the paper. I took a deep breath then looked at Nakiyah.

"It's not my baby" I smirked.

She let out a breath and sat on my lap. "Baby if you ever cheat on me again, your gonna be in the hospital"

"You don't gotta worry about all that" I kissed her.

"Hey parents" Morgan said coming into the living room with the cheesiest smile.

"What you about to ask"

"Raylen is going on vacation with her cousin Marion in Cali and I wanted to know if I could go with" She asked smiling.

"No" I answered.

"Please" She started begging.

"Marion is not Raylen's cousin, I'm not fucking stupid"

She walked away mumbling shit under her breath.

Kyana

I sat on Bre's stomach, kissing her neck as her hands ran up and down on my thighs. She flipped us over and stood in between my legs as our tongues wrestled.

"Who the fuck" She said as somebody started banging on her door.

She stood up tying her jogging pants as she walked out of the room. I sighed sitting up on the bed and pulled my shirt down then fixed my shorts.

"Kyana" Bre called my name. I stood up running my fingers through my hair.

"Yeah" I asked turning the corner into the living room.

"I'm gone be back in like a hour, I gotta go handle something" She said slipping her shoes on.

"I'm gone take a nap or some then" I shrugged looking at the nigga who was standing by the door.

"Don't let nobody in my shit" She grabbed my chin kissing me.

"Bring your gay ass" The boy said chuckling as he opened the door.

"Shut your pussy ass up" She said to him as she pulled me closer to her.

"We gone finish what we started later" She whispered in my ear. 

"Says who" I asked walking away from her to the back.

"I'm not playing with you" She yelled then I heard the door close.