28

Nakiyah

"You just need to leave the drug business alone , you and Julius" I whispered to Messiah as I sat across from him at a table.

Messiah ended up getting locked up for armed robbery and was caught with drugs, lots of them.

"It's not as easy as you think"

I sighed rolling my eyes. That's there excuse Every time. "When is your court date" I asked.

"Next Tuesday"

"The kids are good right" I asked.

"Yeah they good" He nodded.

"If they need somewhere to stay just let me know"

"Nakiyah your house is not a hotel. You have like 12 people living there"

"So" I shrugged.

The buzzer in the waiting room went off letting us know that visiting time was over.

"Look just behave in here, no funny business" I said as we hugged.

"I will" He nodded.

"Alright, Love you" I said. I wasn't in love with Messiah but I still had love for him.

"Love you too" He said as they hand cuffed him.

-

"Where's my baby" I asked walking into the house.

"Zariah came to get her" Morgan answered.

"She's always taking somebody's child" I said walking into the kitchen.

"Bae" I screeched seeing Julius sitting at the island with some of his friends.

He turned around smiling and opened his arms as I walked towards him. I haven't seen him all day he was gone before I woke up this morning and we both been handling business all day.

"Give me a kiss" He said gripping my butt pulling me closer. I leaned down and kissed him.

"Hey" I said to everybody else

"Wassup lil bit" Pookie said.

Julius pulled me on his lap as my phone started ringing. I pulled it out seeing that it was Darius facetiming me.

I answered and waited for it to connect.

"Hey baby" I smiled at him.

"Wassup ma" He chuckled.

"You look all handsome and what not" I leaned forward onto the counter.

"Thank you, thank you" He nodded unlocking his car door.

"Where you going" I asked.

"I'm about to go home , I'll be over tomorrow though"

"Finally! I never see you anymore"

"Ma I was just over yesterday" He chuckled.

"So" I shrugged "You just need to move back in , Zariah also" I nodded.

"Hell nah, stay your ass were the fuck you at" Julius added.

I turned around mean mugging him then looked back at the camera.