10.

(Javon in MM)

Javon

"Javon stop" My girlfriend of 4 years, Asia, laughed as I tried pulling her shorts down.

"Stop playing" I laughed pushing her hand.

"Bae -" She started but stopped once I bit her inner thigh causing her to squeal. I sighed once my phone started ringing. I rolled my eyes seeing that it was my mom and declined the call.

"When are you going to talk to her Javon" Asia asked while rubbing where I bit her.

"When I feel like it" I said planting kisses on the bite mark. My phone started ringing again.

"It's your brother" She said looking at the caller I.d.

"Answer it" I said pulling her shorts down.

"I don't even know him" She swatted my hand away from her boy shorts. I sighed grabbing my phone.

"Whats good?" I answered the phone.

"Where you at nigga you supposed to be taking us to the mall" Jordy voice came through the phone.

"I'm handling grown man business."

"You are 18 years old" He chuckled.

"Be ready by the time I get there" I said standing up, with out hearing his response I hung up.

"Get dressed" I said to Asia as I put my shoes on.

--

I pulled up in front of my house honking the horn looking down at my phone. I looked over to the passenger seat to see Asia sleeping with her head against the window. The door opened and Jordy, Kyron, Cameron, and Braelyn got in the car.

"Who that is" Kyron asked leaning towards the front seat looking at Asia.

"Back the fuck up" I said pushing him. "Asia" I said tapping her shoulder, she didn't budge. "Bae" I yelled hitting her neck.

"What" She mumbled with her eyes still closed.

"Wake your sexy ass up" I said grabbing her chin turning her face towards me and kissed her. She kissed me back with her eyes still closed as I slipped my tongue into her mouth causing her to let out a small moan.

Somebody in the back cleared there throat, Asia tried to pull away but I pulled her back cupping her face."Javon" She said pushing my shoulders. I laughed and pulled away.

After I introduced them I pulled off and started driving towards the mall.

"Hello" Asia answered her phone. "Yes baby" She smiled.

I smiled also knowing that she was talking to our 4 year old daughter Amirah that was with Asia's mom at the moment. My baby girl is my everything along with Asia, these two girl's are my whole world.

After Asia got done talking to her she handed the phone to me. "Wassup baby girl" I asked looking at the road.

"I miss you" She cooed into the phone.

"I miss you to princess"

"Daddy I wanna come home" She started to cry.

"What I tell you about all that crying" I asked pulling into the mall parking lot.

"But daddy" She whined "I wanna be with you and mommy"

"Okay, tell your grandma to get your stuff ready I'll be there in 2 hours" I said as we all got out the car.

"Okay" She sniffled

"I love you bighead"

"I love you to fathead" She giggled. I laughed hanging up the phone, Asia grabbed my hand locking our fingers together as we walked into footlocker.