Chapter 10

Would a baby be really that bad? Again , it is virtual . I didn't say anything to their comments , after a few minutes of silence , they all gasped . " You want one don't you rave? " renee asked . " No . " I said . " Yes you do , admit it . " lisbeth teased .
" Do you rave? " Sinon asked . Leafa stayed quiet .  I sighed . " Maybe , cause would it be so bad? I mean erika complains about not having anyone to play with when you aren't around . And we aren't really gonna do with that empty guest room . " I said . I felt renee put a hand on my shoulder . I looked at her , and she was smiling .

" If you do , that's fine . Look rave . I'm not saying you can't , it's your choice , but I'll be the real world , if someone's , protection didn't work . " she said . She had a slight glare when she said 'someone's protection' . I knew who she meant , she meant kirito . I giggled . " I'll be here too! " lisbeth said smiling . " Me too . " Sinon said . " Thanks girls . " I said smiling . " So ... if ya gonna do it with mista tonight , then erika gonna stay me at place . " lisbeth said . " I'll go too , for protection . " renee said . " Me too . " Sinon said . " Silica will come too , so it will be a girls sleepover while you guys be having 'fun' . " lisbeth teased .

I blushed . 'Fun' . I wouldn't really use that word for it , but I guess she thinks that the word is appropriate for it . " Well silica might as help her back her bag , I'll go tell her . " I said . So I went up , and went to me and kirito's room . There I saw silica with pina standing next to erika , who was all dressed up .

                ( Here's erika's outfit )

  Silica had her in a flower dress , she had a pin in her hair with her red pigtails up . She was still holding onto her stuffed animal , and she was smiling . She turned and saw me . " Mommy! " she giggled . She ran and I picked her up , I smiled as she giggled . " Sweetie you look so cute . " I said .
" I know! " she giggled . " Thanks silica , but hey one more favor . " I said . " Sure , I don't mind . " she said smiling . Pina roared . " Can you go downstairs and set the table while I pack erika? " I asked . " Sure . " she said . So she and pina went downstairs , and I set erika down as I got her bag .

" Why am I getting packed mommy? " erika asked . " Well , after we come back from town . Aunt liz said she wanted you to spend the night at her house , aunt reece , aunt silica , aunt leafa and aunt sinon will be there too . " I said . " But what about you? " she asked . Now I have to make an excuse . " Me and daddy have to talk about something tonight . So do you think can go one night without us? " I asked . She nodded with a smile . " Good girl . " I said with a smile . So I grabbed her bag , and we went downstairs . And then it was time to eat .

    * After dinner / Time to celebrate *

  I walked in the dining room with erika's cake , and she giggled as everyone was singing her happy birthday . " Happy birthday to you , happy birthday to you . Happy birthday dear erika , happy birthday to you . " We all sang . She giggled like the little one she was . I put the cake in front of her , and she smiled . " Make a wish sweetie . " I said . She closed her eyes , and she blew out the candles . We all cheered and clapped . She laughed , and I couldn't help but smile . I took the candles out and kirito started cutting pieces onto plates .