Big message in and out

* 1 year and a couple of months later *

I was home with renee , it was Friday and we had just gotten back from school . It had been 1 year and a couple of months since the SAO incident , and during the couple of months kirito had been playing a fairy game called ALO and GGO . In GGO he met a girl named sinon , she is awesome! She's in our party in ALO , kirito modified with the seed and added some SAO things in it . And now I'm happy . Me and kirito are back to being married in virtual world , and now we can see erika again! She can now turn into a navigation pixie . Today we were celebrating her birthday , she is gonna be 10 .

Me and renee got on our own beds , and put on our Amusphere's . " Link start . " We both said . Then we got into the game . I opened my eyes , and I saw myself in the log cabin bedroom of me and kirito's  room with the two beds . I went to the mirror , and there I was in my relax house outfit . But I needed to change , we were gonna take erika out downtown to celebrate too . So I opened my menu , and looks through my outfits .

                ( Here's raven's outfit )         I put it on and , I looked ,  I smiled

   I put it on and , I looked ,  I smiled .  Then renee came in and I saw hers .

           ( Here's what renee's outfit )

I smiled . " We the best tag team and we be rocking the fights with our outfits . " renee said . " Heck yeah . " I giggled .
" Now ... let's go find everyone and see what their up to . " she said . " Yeah let's go . " I said . So we went down the stairs , and we saw kirito with erika and some of our party . It was just lisbeth and silica with pina .
" Mommy! Auntie reece! " erika said happily . She ran our way and I picked her up , I spun her and she giggled .
" Alright my turn , auntie reece gets her turn with goofball . " renee said with a smile . I gave her erika , and erika giggled . I walked over to where kirito was sitting , and I leaned on his back .

I wrapped my arms around him from behind , and he held my hands as he kissed my cheek . " Woah , PDA people . " lisbeth teased . " Yeah . " silica giggled . I sighed , and kirito chuckled at my despair . " Sinon , klein and agil will be here soon . They decided that they may go hunting , and shop so you can cook a good meal . " lisbeth said . " You do make a good meal . " kirito said . " Stingy pants . " I retorted to him . Lisbeth and silica laughed , I heard renee laugh from the livingroom . " I'm not stingy . " kirito said . " Are too , and you know it . " I said . I kissed his cheek , and he playfully glared at me and I giggled .