"I'm more surprised you can still walk with all that fucking you two did last night." he chuckled again, I was getting more and more confused but then it clicked, he was fucking some chick behind my back, all fucking night. Worse he's got the fucking nerve to shove Dec sleeping with someone in my face every fucking day, that fucking worthless piece of mother fucking dog shit.

"Sorry, I was in a rush." I replied sweetly, oh this is good, I had no idea that he was cheating on me, probably wouldn't have ever known if daddy dearest didn't just spill the beans.

"Baby, you ok?" Luke smiled, I pretended that I was feeling much better, which I'm not, I smiled and nodded, two can play at this game buddy, bring it on!

"Yeah, you don't mind if I use the toilet, I'm really busting." I grabbed the crutch of my pants for added affect, he chuckled and lead me to the where I can go. I quickly did what I had to do, fuck, then went to pull my phone out of my pocket, damn it, it's still on the couch at home, stupid stupid stupid.

"You need more dunny paper." I said as I saw him leaning up against the wall, he chuckled and grabbed onto my arm and pulled me to his room, I didn't think I'd be back in here.

"What are you doing?" I asked him as he threw his shirt on the floor and kicked his shoes off, I backed up a little and kept my eyes on him, he was now down to his boxers, and my back was against the wall.

"You know what I want Baby." his voice sliced through me like a knife and I felt the urge to throw up all over him, maybe he'd smell better after that as well, I can smell the dope so strong in here, it's repulsive. Another thing I didn't realise about this fuckwit, wow, that makes me sound so pathetic and such a fucking idiot not noticing that my boyfriend was getting high and was cheating on me.

"A wax?" I offered jokingly, I just couldn't help but laugh, he frowned and looked down to his body, it's pretty average compared to Dec's, now Dec's is to die for, so so hot, and I'm gonna make all mine.

"Very funny, Isabella." he snapped and walked over to his walk in robe, I cringed at him using Isabella, I only get called that when I'm in trouble. I watched as he pulled out a fresh set of clothes and a towel and head to the bathroom. While I waited for him to hurry up, I just want to go home and see if I can patch things up with Dec, I snooped around in this jerks room while I heard the shower turn on. What goodies can I find in here? 

Now I know that Nicky hides stuff under his bed,  not like I look or anything, maybe Luke does too, I got down on the floor and lifted the quilt up the side of the bed and looked under it. Ahh, what have we here, a box of treasures, I slid it out slowly and looked up and made sure he was still in the shower, I stood up and chucked the box on the bed and sat down beside it. I wish I never opened it now, my hand flew up to my mouth to hold in the shocked gasp that escaped my lips, what the fucking hell?

"Izzy, one of your brothers is here." Luke's Dad knocked on the door softly, oh this is good, I bet it's Brax and he's about to go all big brother on my ass, now I can hopefully say what I can with him close by, maybe I should get Brax to help me cut off Luke's mouldy over used balls,  I chuckled with pure evilness.

"Send him up, Tom." I smiled, and quickly covered the box so I couldn't see those things, he's a fucking sick  son of a bitch, I pushed it away from me further and waited to see which brother has come to my rescue.

"Izzy, what the fuck? Why aren't you coming home?" yep, it's big brother and he was standing at the door looking all mean and ready to kill.

"I was coming home, I was just going to talk to Luke first." I looked at him confused when he asked me that, Why wouldn't I want to come home, is he crazy?