Chapter 32 - Breakfast and a Kiss

Emilys POV

I watched as Jake quickly ate all of his food. He was still the same ever since I found out he was a werewolf he feels more comfortable with me. I keep staring down at my pale skin, but at least I can go out in the sun. I took about 5 bites out of my Bacon Egg and Cheese biscut letting the flavors fill my mouth, then I was done.

I watched as the rain hit the window we sat next to. I loved the rain. I've always loved being out side. Jake and I would always sit at the end of the dock when it rained. We didn't care. We would cherish our time together. I've always been in love with Jake.

" Emily?" a husky voice filled my ears. " Yeah?" I asked looking at Jake. " I want you to go somewhere with me" he said. " I can't I have to be back at 1:00" I said with a laugh.

" No, I mean like. A vacation" he said. " Where?" I asked. " It's a surprise, but we'll go soon. We need to get away. Just the two of us" he said holding my hand in his.

" Did I tell you that you look beautiful today?" he asked.  I laughed. " Thank you, ya' don't look to bad yourself" I said.---

" Would you like to explain to me how your alive,or when you were gonna tell me?' Parker said as he pulled me into a hug.---

Me and Parker walked in the woods. Jake wasn't gonna let me go. But I finally wore him down since Him and Sam had some things to discuss. I didn't ask. Since I can create a shield he said I could go.

Playing with a stick in his hands Parker began to speak.

" What happened? I mean. I looked every where for you" he said. ' I don't know where I was. I was there for about a week though. Then Damon rescued me and helped me with my powers." I said shoving my hands in my pockets.

" You met Damon?" he asked. I nodded. " Look Emily, I'm leaving for awhile. My family and I are going to Europe" he said. "  There's something I need to tell you" he added.

" What?" I said stoping and turning towards him

" I'm in love with you Emily, I always have been" he said.

Every thing stoped. This isn't supposed to happen. I can't choose him. I love him. But i'm not in love with him. I'm in love with Jake.

" Parker" I sighed. He pulled me into a kiss. But I felt a spark. But it wasn't like with Jake. His kisses were full of lust and Passion. Even a kiss on the cheek. This wasn't.

 I pulled away.

" Parker" I said 

" I'm sorry. I had to do it, just once" he said. then he was gone.