Chapter 30 - Back

Emilys POV

" Call me if you need anything" Damon said pulling me into a hug. I'm going to miss him. But I need to get back to Jake.

" Promise me you'll see Carlisle first" he said in a father voice. " I promise"--

My stomach dropped as I fell hard on the ground. Wet ground. Forks. I did it. I turned around and I was facing the Cullen's house. I can't believe I did it. My dress blew a little in the wind. The wind was cold and bitter. I walked up to the door and pushed it open. It was warm and inviting. The same as it always was. Bella was the first to walk around the corner. She looked like she was going to puke, then pass out.

" Your back?" she said tears in her eyes.

" Hey" I said after a nod.

" EDWARD" Bella called out but then the whole family was there. They all wraped me in hugs. Making me cold. But I liked it.

" Where's Jake?" I asked. " He's home. I'll call him" Bella spoke. I nodded--

I layed there waiting to find out if anything was wrong besides the nasty brusies that I got. My side hurt like a mother fucker. But I didn't complain. I was excited to see Jake. I missed him so much. His warm brown eyes. His hugs. His kisses. Bella has told me that he has been looking for me. I just want him to hold me. I miss that. Jake was my rock. He was what keeps me together.

The cullens have been watching my family. They said that they've gone to texas. Good ridance. I hate them. They didn't even know if I was dead or alive. Hell, they wouldn't even care.

" Emily?" Edwards soft voice made my head turn. I found him and carlisle both standing straight.

" Did anything happen to you while you were taken" he asked.

" Well, Jason forced me to drink blood, he barley gave me any food. I became tired very quickly. Actually I don't remember a lot until Damon rescued me. All I remeber is that it was very dark, and cold" I said with tears in my eyes.

" Emily..... You were raped"