Chapter 1

It is the beginning of the era of Overwatch, a new organization that recruite the most skilled, talented, strong, intelligent people in the world to maintant peace aroud the globe.

The first group to be in the overwatch was older soldiers who gained experiences during their missions for their country. They were composed of Captain Amari who was in charge of leading the group and a true commander, Reinhardt, Torbjord, and other agents recruited for their performences.

Overwatch debut was six months ago and now they were going to recruit new young people to expand the security in other countries.

You were there walking to the overwatch building for the application for new recruits. You were basically an orphane your parents died in an accident when you were five. Luckily your mother's bestfriend helped you and raised you as her own daughter. Her name was Layla and she lived alone with her sons Terry and Terence, they are twins. They are two years older than you, they like teasing you a lot and also stick together to protect you. A bit overprotective you though.

"Man I can't believe I oversleep!" You were running inside of the building to the application office. A lady was about to turn the sign cart to close when you suddenly shouted, " Wait-wait! I want to apply too!" You arrived then was heavy breathing due to the running.

She was staring at you then opened the door for you.

"Luckily we still have one place to recruite one more." She said.

You were so happy and relieved at the same time.

"However you must do some tests to see if you have the ability or capable of becoming a good soldier." She was still staring at you.

You were surprised but it was also logic to do so. They won't accept anyone too. Here is where every elites were gathered in to help to prepare the younsters like us.

"Alright. What should I do then?" You asked while entering the room. In the office there was another door in the left, she told you to go inside and it was gigantic. It was like a secret gym with a lot of sport equipments it was really a hightech you though.

"We will do all these to test your limit." She was writing on the paper every results of your tests you had done.

After half an hour you finish all the test you were sweaty and heavy breathing. She gave you a towel and a bottle of water. You thirstly drink it in one go. " ahhhh! So good!" You were happy with your performance to give everything you've got in it.

"Well before revealing your results, I want to ask you a question." You was smiling to you.

"Ok! what is it?" You asked.

"Why do you want to join overwatch?" She asked.

"Well to be honest, I don't have any reasons but that doesn't mean I'm not serious about becoming a soldier either. It's just that I could not find what I can do in the future, I don't have any plan nor dream career something like that. I'm physically well train since I was a little girl as I just to do a lot of variety of sports. So I though instead of doing nothing why not using my training as a way to become a good soldier to serve my country. " you replied and smiled by to her.

" Oh! It's rare to hear something like that! " she then continued, " Are you willing to even die to save someone else? Even a stranger ?"

"Yes absolutely! My parents died while protecting me in a car accident when I was still a child. It is somehow a reason why I wanted to join too.." You lowered your head while thinking of your parents.

"Oh dear! I'm so sorry about that!"

"No it is alright!"

She lifted your head and smiled to you, " Congratulation! You have passed the tests! "

"Really?!?" You were so happy and suddenly jumped into her arms, unconsciously hugging her.

"Wouahh! " She was surprised by the sudden hug but she didn't stop you in your joy.

You realized what you just did then quickly apologize, " Sorry! Sorry! Sorry sorry! " you get away from her.

" Haha, it's ok kiddo! Anyway you didn't lied when you said you did a lot of sports. Your results are very high for someone of your age. You are in the top ten of the chart. "

"Anyway we'll talk more tomorrow, grab your things and get ready to your new life here. " she hastily said while locking the door and went somewhere else.

You heard someone running towards you ad turned your head to their direction. It was Terrence coming as he was waving his hand to you.

"So you passed?" He asked.

"You bet I pass! I'm even in the top ten in the chart!" You proudly said to him feeling very good.

"Oh really? Me and Terry we are in the top five.. So.. It's ok." He smirked to you.

"What!? You are kidding me right?!" You could not believe what he just said.

He started to laugh then patted my shoulder," haha! your expresion is priceless! "

"What.. ?"

"It was a joke no worry [Y/N] we are also in the top ten. But I'm sure you are the tenth one behind us." He continued to tease you.

"Ahhh Terrence!" You yelled and ran after him.

"Hey Jack it was pretty easy the test, right? " said Gabriel while drinking some water.

Jack was walking beside him and suddenly saw you running after a boy. He continued watching you running to the entrance of the building and disappeared.

"Oh hey! Jack! Are you listening to me? Or you are too preoccupy with that girl running there? " he was teasing while pushing his shoulder's to Jack's.

"No way! What the hell Gabe!?" He became red.

"Yeah yeah! Sure! Morrison is in love!" Gabe was laughing.

"Shut up Gabe!" Jack was walking faster to be away from him.

"Stop that! haha! You are such a child right now!" He could not stop laughing.

To be continued...

Here is a new story. I hope that you will like it is so far and also comment what you like or may want to see as a scenario. Ideas are welcome, however I cannot garantee that I will add it to the story. It will depend on how the story will develop.

Thank you again for reading it and vote if you like it.