Part 8 : Last Part.

Part 08 { Last Part }

(I was so confused about it, and ended up typing a clichelast part :P.. Sorry if you don't like it )

She stiffened in my arms and I didn't realize what happened till I tasted iron in my mouth...

I awkwardly created distance between us as the thought of hurting her clicked my mind, did I bite that hard to draw blood.?, What is happening with me?

She was fazed when she looked at me, " I am sorry" I muttered.

"You are sorry?", She asked rather sadly.

" Hmm, I .. I didn't mean to ..."

" You didn't mean to mark me ?", Her tone was hard this time.

"No I didn't mean to ... Mark ?? How ??"

it's not possible, I saw my name appearing on her shoulder, very much in a same design as I had on mine .

I am human, how is it even possible?

I started sensing something, like I can feel her emotions along with my own. Like a new mechanism activated inside me ,

"You did. You marked me..." she said, but looks like my expressions didn't go well with her. "You are sad", I declared.

" How do you..." Her brows stretched in surprise, " You can feel my emotions now?"

I sighed heavily. I can feel her emotions, she was not sad now, she was intrigued with a tinge of happiness. It was not normal for me, it was .. overwhelming...

"It's not possible" I muttered in disbelief. Strange things were happening with me.

"You are gaining some werewolf powers"

" But I am not wolf, I am human"

"You marked me, you have my blood too, its Alpha blood Maan... It's strong. "

She tried to make me understand and as always I listened to her. In the matter of days, my life changed from simple to highly complex.

I was neither human nor wolf now... I don't fit any race.

"You are tense "

"I don't understand anything... " I told her in all sincerity...

" This is just additional power Maan, you don't have to worry about it"

" I don't know what else this mark and your blood would do to me Geet "

" You are telling me as if it all disgusts you "

" No it does not.. "

"But you sound like that..." , she sighed. Are we going to fight over this just when I marked her? It is same as signing a marriage certificate and then start fighting for divorce in next few minutes..

We have to make it work instead of fighting, I love her and she is mine now.. She is here to stay in my life and I will cherish her... I can't hurt both of us.

" Would you like to meet my family?"... I blurt out. If I was to make her a part of my family, she has to meet them too. They will surely like her.

...

Geet's Pov

He asked me to meet his family yesterday... I am yet to answer.. As much as I researched, it all scares me.. In werewolf world its considered lucky to have a mate, and we have one mate in life, but for humans they keep changing their mates