Chapter 25 : "hEcTiC weDdInG"

Comenzar desde el principio

        Charlene looked surprised but eventually nodded. “We may not be very close, but anyone on your position would want to cry.” She wiped the tears off my face with her thumb. Thank goodness my make-up is water base. “Listen, you have done well to get this far, I admire you. I always have, you protect what you think is right and that is a trait that not everyone has.” She studied me then from her worried face she became serious “Say the word and we’ll bust the wedding.”

        I calm downed a bit. “No. I chose this and I’ll do it.” I turned to them “Thank you. I’m lucky to have sisters like you.” I hugged them “I’ll tell daddy to assign you as my bodyguard even when I turn into Mrs Hoftner so we’ll always be together.”

        I surprised them but they smiled and opened the door. “good luck” they whispered

        ...

        Beyond the door was a beautiful garden, with the red carpet leading to the altar. Everything was so beautiful, the flowers, the decorations, the sculpture, the gown...EVERYTHING! If only JB dude’s the one standing there to have me, it would have been perfect! I wouldn’t ask for anything more, colors, venue, brides maid, you can choose them all. But... Only Ciel, if he were here it would’ve been great!

        Tears are starting to fall again but I did my best to hide them. Good thing there was a veil.

        William took me from my dad. He look gorgeous. He’s wearing a black tuxedo and black tie...obviously! He’s handsome really...if I met him before I met JB dude I probably would’ve loved him. If I didn’t escape that marriage interview I probably would’ve gone out with him.

        Again I felt like crying, William must have see through my tears because he said “Am I really that bad?”

        Even though he sounded like he’s joking, I can see it in his eyes. He’s pretty worn-out too. He probably did everything he could to stop the wedding and be with his girlfriend. But there’s nothing we can do, we’re both here, we can’t do anything about it. I’m doing this for dad and he’s doing it for the country. It’s what I’m born to do.

        “It’s not!”

        That voice...

        I turned around and it’s him... JB dude... disguised as a guest and is seated in the front row. Again... he acts like a psychic reading my mind.

        After that, the door banged open and chaos filled the room! Nearly 100 men in black suits and black sunglasses started wrecking the place. Reporters all got their cameras ready and videoed the whole chaos... I don’t know if I’m just dreaming but one of those guys is... Conrad??

        “IRA!!” William called. “IRA!! What are you doing?!”

        Ira?

        I turned and it’s really her, leading the whole army of black men was a girl wearing a black blazer on top of a white loose tank. They charged and surrounded the place. She saw me and with mouth open said “Lily?!”