Mom was too embarrassed to tell her friends then. So it was not until recently that she told them. But I became friends with the girls and they all know that there are 2 of us. I guess it didn’t help that grandpa was in the Mexican mafia and that’s why mom left dad. But that alone would make a good story and a good book.

 Well anyways, back to Molly. I am getting things ready. I was sad to hear that Marty wasn’t going to be around this weekend. Seems she has booked this new talent as a client and she is getting him ready to come back here and join the team Jed’s on. Since he is a football player also, but he’s a green horn. He’s also our age, just got out of college.

So he was a year behind us I guess. We have both been very into our careers. We want to make a name for ourselves. I for one landed this job in PR for the Chicago Fire but I freelance also. Evelyn Marty is a recruit, also free lance. But I think they use her more as bait when they want a young stud.

We did a little modeling back in high school. So they tend to think its ok to use our looks a little too much for my liking. But that only earned me the title of ball buster. But you know what. I can so live with that. Couple things you should know about me. I don’t take shit. I don’t date players. I don’t like to be talked down to.

If you remember that, we will be on good terms. Plus all the players are dogs. If I wanted a dog I would go to the pet store and get one I can train and that will listen.

I was finishing the last of the information I was inputting on my computer when my door bell rang. “Hey sis what brings you by” I ask Marty as she walks in my house.

“I’m going out of town for the weekend remember and wanted to know if you would take care of my plants and pets?” She asked.

Why a person who travels gets a shit load of plants and a cat, dog and fish is beyond me. Augh I don’t really like animals. Well it’s not the animals I dislike, but the hair they leave on you. Plus her little guys are cuddle and it makes it hard to keep them away. I sigh “I expect you need me to stay over at your place too?” I ask her knowing the answer. Because there is no way I will bring one home with me.

“Well hello, yeah they cry when mommies gone.” She tells me.

“Where are you going again?” I ask her.

“I’m going to go recruit a guy who’s in his last year of college ball remember I thought I told you.”

“I asked where ” I tell her.

“sorry it’s in Texas .”

“Oh cool, he’ll be playing with Jed. It will help him to have an in with one of the players. You can use that as a selling point.” I tell her making her smile. Yeah she probably already thought of that.

“ I leave tonight so make sure you come over. Check you out later and behave. FYI Victor’s been all up on this. So I’m assuming he thinks I’m you. You must have given him an in or something because he seems persistent.” She tells me and I roll my eyes.

“I don’t date players” I remind her, and she shrugs.

“I brush him off since he’s in your turf, but he is definitely a hot and so are his yummy brothers. Only he and Grady are left. Too bad I like Grady as a brother and Victor likes you. Who knows maybe this guy I’m going to go see will spark something” She smiles wickedly and walks out.

I roll my eyes as I close the door. “I don’t date players.” I say out loud as I get ready to head into the office.

Victor’s POV

I got to practice on time and we were all on the field when the goddess walked by to say something to the coach. I walked all confident up to her “Well hello there, you ready for the grand opening on Saturday?” I ask her and she smiles.

“Yes everything is set, now if you’ll excuse me I have to go.” She said and walked away.

I looked on as her hips swayed and did naughty things to my body. It’s as if with every sway they called to me.

“Dude move on, she doesn’t date players we all tried. “ One of the guys tells me.

‘Yeah but I’m special” I tell him not letting on that I get to see her off the field. I have to start using that to my advantage and get mom, to invite her over for lunch with the family since we’re all going to be there today.

Roger’s POV

“Holly crap dudes did you guys know that there’s 2 of them.” I smirk to Grady and to Jed. Sergio will be back tomorrow but I had him on speaker.

“No shit she has a sister?” Grady asked.

“Oh no my brother not just a sister but an identical twin. But it seems Victor has fallen for the PR chick who is Evelyn Mary. The one that comes to the house is Evelyn Marty a recruit of some sort. But our little brother has no clue. Now I was thinking, how can we use this to our advantage and make him pay for all the tricks he would play on us?” I asked the guys.

Grady just shook his head and I was sure he was going to be the party pooper. “No my brother, I got this one.” He said and my mouth dropped open.

“The little shit played too many tricks on me for me to turn the other cheek.” He rubbed his jaw. “How would you guys like to see a bald Victor?” He asked us, and we heard Sergio’s roar of laughter through the phone and we all followed. Now this is going to be an interesting lunch.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

I like balled guys, let’s see what trick these guys have for poor Victor…

Comment……………………………………