Chapter 8, Jason

Sorry I haven't updated in a long time. I was busy, and had lots of things to do. I'll try to update the story's that I left for a little long.
Forgive me!

Jason Grace

Jason gripped his homework sheet tighter. At this rate, he might not have been able to give it to his teacher, as it was crumpled, and the handwriting barely visible.

His times with Reyna were over, and it was all his fault.

Jason sighed, and adjusted his glasses. His hair was scattered, as he hadn't brushed it up in days.

Beep

Another message from Drew.

Jason didn't bother looking at the messages, even though the texts were blocking the space in his phone.

He left the texts there so he could remind himself.

Remind himself that Reyna had loved him, and he killed her.

To remind himself not to go running to her, begging for forgiveness, even though she was dead.

And to remind himself that he would never see her smile, or her luscious dark black hair, or her beautiful brown eyes that could bore into his soul.

Beep

Jason stared at the phone.

Beep

His anger was being pushed to the limit.

Beep

Why did she keep texting him?

Beep

Didn't she know that his life was over?

Beep

Jason pushed the phone, but no damage was done.

Beep

Jason hit his head on the table continuously.

Beep

Couldn't she give him a break?

Beep

Jason seriously wanted to go over to that girl and give her a slap that could send her to outer-space.

Beep

Jason knew what he had to do.

He picked up his phone and checked the text messages.

1598 text messages, it read.

Jason deleted them all.

He went to his contacts, and clicked the number he was looking for.

"Hey Leo, wanna come hang out at my place?"

Done.