Chapter 6, Percy

Percy Jackson
Percy gave his mom a look that clearly meant what?

His brain was not cut out for tests like this.

Mrs. Jackson smiled at his antics, and pulled the sheets of of him.

Percy groaned. "Why do I have to go to school", he moaned.

"Because", Mrs. Jackson replied, "your education is important".

Mrs. Jackson didn't know about Percy's life in school, and he would've  like to keep it that way.

Percy sighed and got of his bed.

"Don't forget to brush. Your breath stinks", Sally called.

...

Percy shouldered his school bag, before getting out of the house, and into the school bus.

He looked for a place to sit. All was empty except for a seat beside a girl with choppy brown hair and kaladiscope eyes.

Percy walked up to her nervously. "Can I sit here", he asked.

The girl looked up, and nodded.

"Sure", came her reply.

He sat down and fiddled with is hands the whole bus ride.

Finally, the bus stopped, and everyone evacuated it and rushed of to school.

Percy was pushed over many times, as he was in the front, and the people pushing by didn't even bother to apologize.

Percy tried his best to avoid people, so they wouldn't hurt him, but at Goode, 1/7th of them wanted him hurt.

Drew Tanka, Clarisse LaRue, Ethan Namaruka, Rachel Dare, Silena Bourgaurd (spelling?) and Luke Castellan. There were lots more, but Percy only knew those six names.

He managed to avoid them at the first few hours of school, but the fates weren't by his side at lunch.

"Hey! Jackson!", someone called.

Percy stopped, and let out a ragged breath.

He turned around, and there stood the people he'd less likely be enthusiastic to see.

"Wha-what do-o y-you wa-ant", Percy managed to stutter.

They laughed, and inched closer to him.

The bruises were hard to hide from his mother that day...

SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE.
I thought I updated yesterday, but I guess I didn't press the publish button. Oh, silly me.

Anyways. Thanks to all he reads, votes and comments.

Bye,
KrystalSpark1