| summary |

EVANGELINE INGRAM is the most unlucky human to ever walk the Earth. As far as she can remember, things have always turned wrong for her. But when she loses the opportunity to get in her dream college with a scholarship, it is the last straw.

Leaving family and friends behind, she flies to France for an au-pair job, a much needed break from her cursed life.

But upon meeting a genie in the woods, she knows things won't go smoothly here either. The three wishes he offers her could change a lot of things, including her own fate.

HI EVERYONE! I'm back! With a brand new, much more challenging story this time

HI EVERYONE! I'm back! With a brand new, much more challenging story this time. It's been in my papers for MONTHS now but I didn't feel like my English allowed me to make the plot justice. But here it finally is and I'm so, so happy to present to you | THREE+ WISHES | .

If you're into cute and funny love stories, this story is for you!

/!\ This story is PG-13 for swear words and mentions of mature content /!\

I'm still deciding if there will or won't be smut though ;)

Anyway, I hope you'll all enjoy reading it and if you do, please don't forget to vote and/or comment!

Love you all <3