I slam the phone on the receiver. I glance down at my stomach. I'm sick, I'm physically sick. I run up the stairs and push open the hallway bathroom door. I stare at the toilet, waiting for something, anything to come out. I stand there for what seems like minutes;nothing but tears slide down my cheeks. Red catches me, sobbing hysterically as he passes by the bathroom. He grabs a hold of my shoulders, his wide eyes stare at me confused and petrified.

"He really did cheat on me. He's cheating on me, West!" I cry out as one of his hands makes it's way behind my head.

He gently pushes me close to him.

I sob on his chest as he strokes my back. I can't think straight. I wrap my arms around my stomach. I don't know what to do.

After a few minutes, Red guides me to my room. He helps me up the large, pillow covered bed, gently. As I make myself comfortable on the bed, I wipe a few tears off my cheeks, forcing myself to regain my composure. I have to, for my little one. Red cups my cheeks for a brief second and runs out my room, frantic. I sigh as the insanity bell rings in my head, that's it. I'm full blown insane and everyone can see it. Jerry runs in to my room with Red following right behind him. I sigh deeply, realizing the rest of the guys are with Elvis.

I tilt my head back, leaning on pillows as I stare up at the ceiling. I sniffle and wipe my tears away. I hear Red and Jerry's footsteps come closer to me.

I look at them, disappointed and hurt. Frowns and concern spread across their faces.

"He's cheating on me, still. Ain't he?" I mumble looking down at my stomach.

Red and Jerry's eyes roam around the room.

"Tell me." I demand placing my hands on my stomach.

"We don't got a clue, Mary..." Jerry softly says hanging his head low.

Red sighs, shaking his head.

"We'll find out for ya sugar pie." Red sternly says in a serious tone.

I cover my face with my hands. This can't be happening. After a brief moment of silence, I feel Red and Jerry kiss the top of my head, meaning they'd be leaving. I glance up at them.

"Please, don't.." I quietly beg.

Jerry turns around to me, getting his car keys out of his pocket.

"We're doin' this cuz we need to find out ourselves." Jerry mutters with a furious look on his face.

I sit on the bed, completely still as I hear car doors being slammed shut. Jerry's engine starts and soon fades away in the distance. My heart's breaking again, I fight back hundreds of tears, but I give in after the millionth tear.

With tears strolling down my cheeks, I say I'm sorry over and over again to my little one. I don't mean to bring him or her any pain. I weep to myself as hours pass, I'm cold to the bone and it feels like my heart's been ripped out of my rib cage.

As the sun sets, I find myself under the covers, hugging a pillow. Headlights shine on the curtain covered windows, making the lights light up half the room. I shut my eyes, hoping it wasn't him. I squeeze my pillow tight as I hear footsteps running up the staircase. Here we go again: with the I'm sorry, forgive me, and then the please believe me cycle.

The light flickers on, a heavy sigh follows after. I wipe my last tears from my face as anger grows within me. I sit up, furious.

"How could you!?" I shout throwing the pillow at him.

He catches it instinctively. His eyes show hurt. My hands shake as I throw another pillow, aiming for his face. I get up from the bed in a rush, I stomp toward him, he shuts the door and shakes his head in sympathy.