One - Me? Your Girlfriend?

"Mina- yah." Nayeon called her from afar sitting on a chair while waiting for her. Nayeon run to where Mina is sitting.

Mina looked at Nayeon. " I think I'm going to stay for our meeting. You should go home first, okay?" Nayeon said while holding the papers, still trying to catch her breath.

Mina laughed at her cuteness. " Sure thing Nayeon. See you tomorrow!" Both of them bid goodbye at each other.

Nayeon ran to their meeting room. To be greeted by her fellow student counsel members. That when the meeting started.

__________________________

Nayeon's POV

" Nayeon, I'm gonna get going, tidy up the room when you leave." Our president said. Nice I'm the only one left here. " Yes Mr. President." I salute jokingly. He giggled at my actions while leaving.

I'm finishing my paper works. I'm the vice president so that you know. I'm going crazy about this. But I'm almost done, just one sentence tooooo goooooo, and DONE!!

I let out a loud sigh of success. Finally done. I fixed all the chairs and cleaned the tables. I even emptied the trashcan.

I fixed myself and head out. I'm walking at the hallway and the library door is open, what the heck its already passed 5, and their are still people inside this school. I went near the door to close it and saw some girls running to this direction. But some strong hands pulled me inside the room and the person covered my mouth. I gasped to be shock.

He's behind me looking outside like some spy or something. Who is this guy anyways? But then I hear voices outside the library.

"Where is he?"

"I swear I saw him run to this direction."

"Aish, lets go search over there." One of them said then walked away. He let go of me and let out a sigh. I took the opportunity to look at him.

My eyes widened at the person who is in front of me. Its Min Yoongi, He is one of those popular boys in our school, no wonder he hid inside the library. He is being chased by those girls.

"Min Yoongi!!" I shouted while I covered my mouth quickly. Opppss.

"shhh, would you shut up!!" He shouted while whispering.

" Jeez, sorry....... Soooo what are you doing here?" I asked even though I know the reason 100%. He sitted on the chairs and rubbed his palm in his face. I also think he is 100% done with me. Lol

" Can't you guess? I bet you already know by looking at them." I know. I was just joking. I stood up and fixed my skirt. " Well Mister Min, If you're not going to leave I'm going, okay?" I said patted his back, I was going to walkaway but he held my wrist making me sit again.

"What are you doing?" I asked him very confused. He looked deeply at my face then my body to my toes. "What the heck are you doing?"

" As you can see I am being chased by those devils." I nodded. "Continue."

" So I need them to stop chasing me. And stop following me." He said simply leaning at the chair. " And how is that going to happen?" I asked.

He leaned closer to my face and said. " Be my Fake Girlfriend." he added.

" What? Is there another way?" I whispered. "No there isn't and You seem to be perfect for a girlfriend Ms. Vice President." I let out a hiccup.

" Sorry, I just let out a hiccup if I'm shock. But wait why me?" He rolled his eyes at me. Okay that's just being rude. " You're the only one here." Oh yeah. Dumb Nayeon.

" You just need to pretend to be my girlfriend so that they could leave me alone, Please you're my only hope." I sighed in defeat.

"Fine, I accept. Not because I want to be your girlfriend. I'm just worried if this school will find a dead body inside the library and start some bad effects to this school, I won't let that happen." I over reacted.

" haha, really funny." I saw him smile. Fudge, my heart is thumping." You really need to stand up and leave."

"I'm not leaving alone." I know what he means by that. " Argh, fine just go first."

"Aish, c'mon already." He pulled me outside. In a hurry? really? We are outside the library. I'm currently closing the door. "Aren't you tired from smilling?" I asked but then some girls approached us.

"Oppa, where have you been, we--- Who is she?" One of them asked while crossing her brows at me. Wow don't you know who I am.

" You're worst nightmare." I mumbled, I heard Yoongi laughed a little. Oh he heard it.

" oh her." He looked at me then pulled my hand and said." She's my girlfriend." The three of there faces looked shocked.

" But what are you both doing here. And you didn't explain where have you been?"

"Well while I'm walking to the library, I saw My Girlfriend Im Nayeon the Vice president Closing the library door. So I met her here." How did he know my name?

I saw those girls giving death glares on me. Oh honey I'm not scared.

" Are you telling the truth?"

"Yes of course." He said holding tightly on my hand. Half true half false I'm not his girlfriend I'm his fake girlfriend.

"Now I know you girls are tired. Why don't you go home." He said, the girls nodded and they looked at me unsatisfied.
Eww creepy. They walked away.

" How do you deal with those girls anyways." I sighed in disbelief.He smiled. Aish that smile again.

I looked at my hands. Oh yeah we are still holding hands. I pulled my hand quickly.
" Remember I'm only your fake girlfriend."
I said. " I know ms Vice president." He said then we walked outside the school to go home.

_____________________________
How is this chapter??
I think its pretty bad.
I hope you like it. Pls comment what you think and vote. Thank you~😘

I'll update You're so Annoying very soon. Pls wait okay. Annyeong!!

 Annyeong!!