Chapter 13

Luna's POV

As Justin was singing, he kept looking at me.

I was trying to ignore him and try to focus on what's more important, my phone.

I got interputed by two people a very young looking woman and a guy that looked around his late 20s.

I couldn't really tell who they were but the woman was holding my arm.

Which i found really weird.

I was about to say something rude to them for grabbing my arm.

But the women began to say something.

That i could not figure out because i couldn't hear with all this music

I bring my ear closer to her so she can tell me once again.

"Would you like to be the one less lonely girl?"

I looked at them weirdly.

Are they joking

"No thanks, you know what, take my friend, she's a believer" I grabbed violets arm and pushed her towards them.

"Luna, it's belieber!!!!!"

I ignored her and continued to look at my phone

"Miss, Justin asked us to take you as his one less lonely girl tonight"

I looked at them and rolled my eyes.

"What, do you guys not understand of "i don't want to go"

"Please miss, it will be fast"

I looked at them and even though i couldn't see them clearly i could tell they wanted me to go.

I gaved in and went with them.

We went backstage and that's when i saw them clearly.

The young looking woman was pattie and the men i still didn't know who he was.

Pattie smiled at me and asked for my name.

I guess she still doesn't recognize me. Have i really changed that much that justin and pattie not recognize me?

"Luna, Luna Will"

"Luna, sweetheart is it really you?"

We got interrupted by scotter pushing me toward the stage.

I guess it's time to see him once again.

Smoke was coming out of the sides of the stage and this guy which i found out was a dancer, grabbed my arm and lead me to a seat on the stage.

Everyone was screaming but i couldn't really see them because of all the lights.

This one dancer touched my soulder and pointed toward where Justin was coming down the stairs.

They gaved him some flowers and he couldn't stop staring at me.

This guy has some serious problems.

Seriously he needs help.

I just want to leave and think this never happened.

He approaches me and has such a big smile on his face while he is singing.

He cups my cheecks and we look into each other's eyes.

At that moment i don't know what happend but I suddenly forgot i was on stage and it was only him and I together.

Looking into each others eyes and it's like nothing has changed.

He is still my best friend and he never left me.

I have to tell him it's me. I have to.

I came back to reality when justin gave a soft kiss on my right cheek.

He looked straight into my eyes. Covering his mic, he said, "Are you gonna tell me your name now, Pretzel girl?"

Here goes nothing......

"I am" i said which came out more of a question.

I inhaled and saw my bestfriend smiling at me.

"Luna, my name is Luna Will. Your old Bestfriend."

No i can't do this.

Why did i tell him.

I ruined everything.

Justin looked shocked.

I had to leave.

"This was a mistake, i'm sorry"

I got up and started to run backstage.

Everyone backstage looked at me shocked trying to stop me, but i kept running trying to find an exit.

There must be one somewhere here.

I finally found an exit and started running as fast as my feet can take me.

I don't know where i was going but i had to be far from him.

Guys, luna just told justin that that's her omg what's gonna happen next!!!!????