Everything about him was the same, except for his memory.

And it was all my fault.

I turned, my back now facing him, and closed my eyes, trying to get some well needed sleep. I must have, because eventually someone was shaking me awake.

"Hey, wake up. It's dinner time." said the person, and I opened my eyes to see those mesmerizing blue eyes.

I didn't say anything, just stretched and got off the bed, and walked out the door.

It was night time now, and Manny was glowing, like he wanted to tell us something, but decided against it.

I sat down at the table, and grabbed some food, eating it without a word.

Everyone except Jack kept glancing at me with worried looks, but I just ignored them.

As soon as I was done eating, I got up and went into our room, closing the door behind me.

And immediately went to sleep.

~Timeskip: 3 days -3-~

It's been 3 days and I haven't talked to anyone. Even Jack. I just got back from eating in silence again.

I sat down on my bed, and put my head in my hands.

I let a few tears out, then a whole lot more.

But I stopped once I saw a gleaming, shiny object shining from the moonlight in the drawer in my bedside table.

I turned my head towards it, opened the drawer and held it in my palm.

And slowly I brought it down to my wrist and cut.

😲 Tooth's POV 😲

After Y/N left, Kendall said:

"We need to do something. She's really depressed. And you know how people solve depression."

I nodded. "Y/N's helped all of us, a lot. Now let's return the favor."

Sandy started waving his hand around above him. We all looked at him, and he put a picture of a spell book and Jack above his head.

North smiled wide. "Good idea Sandy! Let's check the spell books!"

We all rushed to the library, while Jack just sat there with a confused look on his face.

I ran back to him. "Cmon, Jack!" And I dragged him into the library with us.

After around an hour of searching (with no help from Jack whatsoever -.-'), I finally found a spell book with a spell to get back memories.

"Guys! I found it!" Everyone rushed towards me, and I handed it to North. Thankfully, we didn't need any ingredients for this spell.

It was in another language, but it seemed that North could understand it perfectly.

"Ok, everyone, gather around Jack." North said, and we all stood in a circle around him.

"AZARTH METRION ZINTHOS!!"

Sorry, wrong spell. Does anyone get that reference though?

He told us to all hold hands, and we did so.

"Wait, shouldn't Y/N be here?" I asked before North could start.

He shook his head. "It's ok if she isn't. This could be a good surprise for her."

Then he started reading the spell, while Jack just stood there in the middle.

A few seconds later, nothing happened. I started panicking a bit.

Halfway through it, though, Jack started glowing and his eyes closed. There was a white light pulling him up, and as I glanced to it's source, I figured out it was Manny. I smiled and looked back forward.

As soon as North finished, Jack dropped down and Sandy caught him just in time.

He was unconscious, but still fine.

'Please remember' I heard someone mutter.

Sandy decided to take him to his room, while we all followed him.

I cracked open the door a bit, to see a sleeping Y/N. Sandy walked in and put Jack on his bed, and then walked out. I was about to close the door, but then saw something shiny beside Y/N.

I waited till everyone left, and then slowly sneaked into the room. I sneakily grabbed the shiny thing and held it up in the moonlight, and gasped as soon as I realized what it was.

It was a bloody knife.