Chapter 12

Wha?

What was that? What kind of....

Flashback is that?

It's so strange yet, frightening.

Who was she?

Lacie.. Hmm.

Who's perspective was I looking from?

I was looking in third person.

This is definitely weird.

Something is weird with this whole place.

I just wanna go back home into my cozy warm bed. Not here. I miss mom and dad. Derrek. Krystal.

*sniff*

I miss them so much.

What happened to me, if this is a joke. It is so sick.

*sniff*

I can't believe I'm in this suitcase thing.

Im trapped. Suffocating to death here.

And here I am. Crying.

Absolutely powerless right now.

Remembering some stupid memory that I don't know much about.

Ugh.

*Sob Sob Sob*

Why does bad things only have to happen to me. Why not Vanessa or Cameron. Why me?

**************************************

Ceil Phantomhive's POV

This isn't funny at all.

"I'm not playing games Lacie."

"I'm not either, you know. I don't like wasting my time."

Haa! I can't believe what I'm hearing from her. Such jokes that aren't even funny.

"You really aren't entertaining as much. Are you? Quite a boring personality. No wonder why I hated you from the very first moment we saw each."

"Don't say such things. You, yourself is boring as much as me. Playing chess all day with old men. Why. You hate me? You can't. I won't let you. Why? Hah. I know where Alice is AND you don't.  So don't play WITH me and just come to me and I will make you the grand duke of the Baskervilles. I am the highest. Since everyone thinks Alice is dead. Finally. How I waited so long for that. Ha."

"You really do bore me. What. You put her in a suitcase?"

"How.... How did you know??"

Idiot. My stupidity level isn't low as yourself. I am a wealthy noble. I like to think outside of the box. Hmf.

"You aren't clever Miss. Shoving things into suitcases that don't belong to you isn't a very good idea. especially if it's mine."

"Don't be so pathetic.  She isnt yours you know. She doesnt have her engagement ring. I do."

"Go ahead. You can keep it. As long as it's away from me and I reject you. Its all fine. Because that isn't the only thing I gave her. Miss, you really should think before you do anything."

"Haa. Don't worry. Every step you take is one step closer to vanishing Alice this time in a dark world known as the Abyess Forever. Isn't that hard actually."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Oh yes."

"Don't be silly."

"Don't act dumb with me."

"Im not. Clearly you are."

"SHUT UP!"

"Ah no wonder why you're still lonely. You have such anger problems. Better fix that."

"You sound so confident. Why is that?"

"I have what I need already."

"What is that suppose to mean?"

Hmf. One step late Miss Lacie. You have to be much smarter and quicker then that.

"You LOST."

"What?"

"I have Alice. You don't. So you failed to keep her from me."

"No. Thats impossible."

"Oh its very possible. Sebastion."

"Yes. My lord."

"Did you do what I told you too?"

"Yes. All is done. She is asleep in Your room."

"Good job. Now take her outta of her and banish her from these grounds."

"Yes. My lord."

"No. YOU CANT! DON'T TOUCH ME. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT. UGH. CEIL PHANTIMHIVE. YOUR MAKING A HUGE MISTAKE HERE. YOU LET ME GO."

"Hold still my lady. You will hurt yourself then."

"Stop. No. I won't leave. Im not satisfied with torturing her yet. IM NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!"

"Now bye bye my lady. I'll never see you ever soon again. Go Hannah.  Take her back to the Baskerville Household. Also, she is ban from these grounds. Don't bring her here. Or you and the whole household will have trouble coming their way. Becareful."

"Yeah. Got that Sebastion."

"Also. Don't let her out of your sight. Plus tell the duchess Master Ceil wants to meet her here one day."

"Yes Sebastion.  See you later."

*Horse whines and carriage rolling away into the darkness.*

"Ah. That lady has many troubles coming her way. Heheheh."

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

{Hiyah}

Long time no see beautys.

Finally a freckin update. I'm hopeing you guys actually really like the book and want more. I don't want to write chapters when no one reads them.

Lol. But I love all you people who read them. ♡♡♡

Good luckss to next week with school folks.

Bye.