Chapter 11

Happy New Year Guys!!! ^-^

For Many More Good Stories And Fun To Come this Year. <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashely's POV

It Really Is A Long Night. So Dark And Mysterious.  I Like It. The Darkest Hour Is Among Us And It Is Approaching Fast.

Mmpf. Wouldn't This Be A Fun Night.

Some People Are In For A Treat. . .

*******************************

Sebastion's POV

What Is This Feeling In The Air?

It's Suddenly So Dense.

Could It Be? The One And Only Death God?

Coming For Alice's Soul?

For Better Of Worse. It's A Duty To Protect Mil-lady Alice From Any Danger As The Head Butler Of The Phantomhive Name. As Well As, I Am One Hell Of A Butler.  Mmpf. :]

"Master Ceil. We Will Be Leaving Quiet Soon."

He Seemed A Bit Concerned Of What I Said.

"And Why Is That Sebastion?"

"The Atmosphere Isn't So Clean Anymore. Just In Case. We Should Proceed To Leave This Place immediately."

"If Only To Protect Alice. We Will Go. Prepare The Carriage At Once And Meet Us At The Main Garden Of Wars."

"What About Alice? She Sounds Asleep In The Room Upstairs."

"I Will Go Get Her. As Well As Undertaker And Grell. Go Now."

"Yes, My Lord."

Mmpf. He's Strong To His Answers Now.

He Has Changed Quite A Bit Since Alice Has Returned. Quite Amusing.  Humens Are Such Mysterious Creatures. Yet I Want Them. Hahaha. Its About Time Now.

*********************************

Ceil's POV

This Is Absolutely Nonsense. 

A Party That Is Suppose To Be An Amazing Night Goes Down The Drain. What Is Happening To Me. I'm Suppose To Be Helping Yet. I Want To Stay Longer.

Alice.

That's Right. She's Upstairs. I Must Focus On Getting Out Of Here With Her.

Jeez, She's Such A Lazy Miss.

Sleeping Where ever She Wants.

*Knock Knock*

"Alice? Can I Come In?"

*. . . . .*

Hmm. No Response.  She Must Be Sleeping. . .

"Alice. Are You Sleeping? My My, She's Asleep Like A Doll. Ha. She's Very Pretty."

"Good Evening. Ceil."

"Huh?"

She Stood Up From The Red Velvet Covered Blanket On The Bed. Surprised To See Her Awake That Quickly. I Went Closer To Her.  Sensing Something Was Wrong.

"Alice.  You Look Drunk.  Are You Okay?"

"Ha. . . Hahahahaha. You Amuse Me Ceil. Why. You Care Much About Me Don't You?"

She Sounded Different. Almost Too Different From Her Voice Few Hours Ago. Something Was Strange About Her.

Like The Way She Walked. The Way She Replied.  The Way She Said My Name. . .