•«3»•

(This chapter will be very short.)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Amaree's POV
"Amaree!! Hurry up!!" My mama yelled.

"I'm coming, dang." I ran down stairs since my mama was already outside.

I had bags since the school has dorm rooms. Not only that, but I'll have a roommate. I'll only find out who's my roommate is til I made it to the school. I finally made it to the door and successfully close it.

I see that my mama made it to the car, while I put my bags in the trunk and close it. I walk to the passenger seat and heard Kickin' Back by Mila J playing.

I cut the radio on extra loud and my mama shot me a look. I just shrug and peacefully listening to the song.

"I swear you love this song to death." My mama mumbled, but I ignore her.

My eyes started to feel sleepy, but I still had my eyes open. I didn't really wanna sleep since I'm really excited to see the school.

"Amaree! We made it!" My mama's voice woke me up from sleeping.

I rub my eyes and say, "That quick?"

"Yeah! Now go!" She said.

"So ain't no 'Ima miss you' or 'Bye'?" I said.

"Bye." She said.

"Thank you." I giggled.

I grabbed my bags and ran inside the school quick.

As soon as I walked in, it looked clean and beautiful. It looked better than my old school, my old school looked like a hot mess. I'm so happy that I escaped. If I didn't, I wouldn't know what to do.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I've decided that I'll drop 2 chapters sometimes, but not all the time. But that does mean I'm going to drop chapter 4 today too.