•«2»•

Amaree's POV
I put my head on my desk as I grew tired of people asking me questions.

I felt a note on my arm and I sighed as I look at the question on the paper.

"Do you like him?" It said. I rolled my eyes.

"I DON'T!!" I yelled. Everybody turn their attention around me. These ignorant childish people just won't chill out, they would've been mad if they got asked with the same question.

"You okay?" My best friend, Angel asked.

"No I'm not." I said.

"Why?" Angel asked.

"Because of you! I told you to keep it a secret but you can't keep a damn secret! That's why I be hiding stuff from you." I said.

"Does this mean our friendship over?" Angel asked.

"No, it don't. I just don't get why you just can't keep a secret for dear life. Why do you want the world to know? Why do you do all these things to embarrass me. You know I hate embarrassment. I stayed in this trashy school for you, and this is what I get? Act like a best friend, please, I'm not trying to sound rude at all." I said.

Angel was speechless. I heard my name get called on the intercom, I got up and left the classroom. I walked in the office to see my mom.

"You got accepted!!!!!!" My mom cheered. I was speechless, I got accepted to my dream school.

Dylan's POV
I walked out of the office, with a big smile on my face, a new girl will come to our school tomorrow. How do I know? Let's just say I'm very good friends with the principal.

"I heard everything." Pryce smirked.

"Okay and? You want a cookie for that, lil champ?" I said.

Pryce glared.

"I'm gonna go out with her!" We both said.

"No you're not!" Pryce said.

"Yes I will!" I said.

"There are 7 billion people in this world, lemme get the girl!" I said.

"They all ugly!" Pryce said.

A girl named Rita with red hair passed by, and glared at Pryce.

"No! No! You're pretty!" Pryce yelled to her.

I laughed.

"You won't have a chance with her, I'm showing her around. The principal said so." I smirked.

"Dammit Tommie!" Pryce said

"Besides, you always take a girl away from me. Why can't you look for your own? Or why are you not dating Car-" I got cut off.

"Don't bring that bitch into this." Pryce rolled his eyes.

"Uhh... Standing right here." Carter said. Pryce jumped and went behind me.

Let's just say Pryce is scared of her. She can slap his ass back in his momma's stomach. Call him Pryce The Reborn Baby, I guess.

"Pryce, shut up before I go ballerina on that butt." Unique rolled her eyes.

"There's a new girl coming to our school." I said, ignoring the argument.

"We all know Pryce gonna take her." Carter mumbled.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing." Carter said.

Pryce can't take this girl, it's my turn. I let him take previous girls, I guess he's not satisfied.

Jawan comes over to talk to us.

"Have y'all seen Brianna?" Jawan asked.

"No." We all said.

"Man, I really want to try some of her food!! I'm hungry!!" Jawan whined.

"Didn't we already have lunch?" I asked to Jawan.

"Yeah, bu-" Jawan got cut off.

"I'm here!!" Brianna said.

"Finally!! Cook me some food!!" Jawan said.

"I just got out of cooking class. Besides, I'm tired for doing all that cooking." Brianna laughed.

I'm a computer genius, Jawan is a singer, Brianna is a chef, Unique is a dancer, and Pryce is shockingly... A genius. I laughed so hard the first time I met him because he doesn't look like one. The first time we all met will forever be a secret. We're in this talented arts school because we're of course talented.

But we're in this school to look for- I don't wanna say too much. We leave the building and I started to think about that new girl.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I really didn't edit on this chapter. But I'm still using the same idea on this book, just had to rename it.