"He did fucking WHAT"

You could not imagine a fury blow up inside you like that. The rainstorm of glass that gushed a bloody fire inside me, hitting the walls of my skin as if it were a copper shield.

But first; first came the suprise of it; freezing my body stiff- not caring to make out my heartbeat or the burning of eyes refusing to blink as I stared at the ghost in front of me. Forgetting what I was holding and dropping it to the floor.

Then came the ecstacy. It was no ghost. He spoke my name heavily, stedily, cautiously... the realization hit like a thick heartbeat of the wind, sending a hot rush quick threw the vains in my chest.
For the first time my body shook.
I was happy.
I was fucking ecstatic to see my brother- my pride and fucking joy- again. I pulled him- jolted him- swung him into a tight, squeezing, breathless hug.

He weekly hugged back. I started crying, and he let me.
"Ruben! Ruben- how.. you died.. have you rose somehow and came back to us?" My voice shook. It sounded unpleasantly pathetic. I felt incomplete, as if this wasn't real and I would wake up soon and feel the wetness of my cheeks.
Could I even thred a lie to tell myself it was?

"Your.. not..mad?" He asked, cautiously. I withdrew and cupped his face with pale hands.
"Your mad.." he stated, somewhat angry --though shy.
"Of course not. Never would I be mad at you. I love you Ruben, we must tell everyone your alive." Still, my eyes were soggy, my voice desperate. As if he would slip away from me in the mere silent seconds coming our way. The world revolved around us in this moment.

"Father said you where furious at me for killing Laura, and monsters rot under the roots of the Earth eternally. So, I was locked down here."

God himself fell silent, the room stiffened, as if the air itself took cover from the rage.

You could not imagine a fury blow up inside you like that. The rainstorm of glass that gushed a bloody fire inside me, hitting the walls of my skin as if it were a copper shield.

I gave him a wiked smile.

"He did fucking WHAT." I chocked my lungs with my vicious scream, and worried for my own sake if my vocalcords themselves would bleed out.

Authors Note:

This is unrelated to this chapter/ story, but for those of you whom have read "Begger", I was wondering if I should delete it -mostly because I wrote it when I was on a writers buzz and now I have no idea where to go with it. SOOO I figured looking at the names of these Chapters, they look some what intresting for an actual RuvikxReader.. maybe Ill do one with the same chapter names and I figure that'd be quite interesting..

Another thing, remember Martha from the DLC. Someone got me thinking about her and I think I might add her in a Chapter. Just for the mystery.
I think her somewhat innocence can be interesting.. and since she could possibly be Ruviks patient...

Well, I'll see you all in the next Chapter.
♥️ goodnight kiddies.