"You need to see to know"

And then, she took our vision into a bright white light, showing us the memories of the house.

Unknown P.O.V.

"HEATHENS." I fell on my back onto my bed, air seethed out from the sides in a hiss.
"Dirty heathens, giving us plots upon plots of  land to grow crops knowing we're only single slaves." My face was heated now, I kicked off my black flats and sighed threw my nostrils.
"To much homework again, I'm at the assumption."
Ruben peaked his head around the corner of my door.

I rolled over to my side to face him.
"If they want to piss on us without the corporate of calling it rain, fine then, but I wont be there to lick it up." I scoffed.
"You're interesting today." He made his way into my room. I sighed.
"Even if that was peak heat of the moment,
you have no idea how lucky you have it kiddo, being homeschooled." I sighed.
"Real school can't be that bad." He studied my physics packet, interested.
"Piss off." I scoffed.
He only laughed.

"You have some interesting doodles on here." He said, batting his eyes at me.
I jumped up, knowing what he was teasing about. I grabbed my school work.
"Don't look at that. Thats for my eyes only"
"Then why would you draw it on something you plan on turning into a teacher?"
"Whoa whoa WHOA. Who the hell said I was gonna do this crap, eh?" I scoffed, flipping overgrown bangs out of my eyes view.

"You've got some talent for drawing." He said snatching the packet. "I mean, just look at the way your persons back snaps in half on that fall. Who is that supposed to be?"
I snatched the packet, again.
"None of your business." I turned my back, forcefully shoving it into my backpack, crumbling the pages.
"..my science partner." I whispered under my breath earning him a laugh.

We both have dark humor, very dark humor.
He gets it from me, things the rest of our family will never understand. That's why we never share "whats so funny" at the dinner table. We keep to ourselves and each other, despite the age difference.
I was a sophomore. He wasn't even 10.
Two more years of this school shit, and im off on my own to do what I want for once.

"Thats (Y/N)" Laura said, her voice threw the memory as we where still watching. Ruben and (Y/N) where still talking, now play fighting. But no words could be heard.
"I don't.. understand..." A male voice.. Sebastian, I scolded myself for not knowing this.
"You're not supposed to get it yet, this is only your first memory. Tell me, how did you become a detective?"
"Patience.. I got it.." he said.
"Good that, let me show you this next one. Its one of my favorites."

I ran and ran.
They were fast, but I was faster, suckers.
The only thing, this campus, my goddamn weakness. Curses, im always switching schools, this one a new one. Border schools are always a maze and im the test subject. The reason I switched again, let's just say in the last one.... if there's a single snake in a grass field full of mice, wouldn't you want to get rid of the snake? The problem with this, this snake happen to get a hold of some of the farmers mice.

I turned to meet the portables. There weren't much sharp turns, I figured I could probably run out threw the school gate and they wouldn't catch me, hell I could skip the rest the day and go to the docks.
I skimmed threw the small spaces between the buildings, but a loose metal slab caught me by my white polo shirt. Damn school uniforms, so vulnerable. I tried ripping it out, but they caught up to me. Nobody in the school gave them a name, so I gave them my own. I call them The Devils Dolls. They were the shitlings, the bad kids who where hated by everyone.

"Last chance (Y/N)" The boy with the black hair and stupid gold highlights at the tips sang, the one that caught me. More of his friends leaking into the small gap we were awkwardly stuck in.

"You caught us doing some bad shit, just to make sure you don't snitch, you're sticking with us. You don't have friends either, so you should be happy, it'd be a change from being such a bitch to everyone all the time."

"What am I charity work to you?" I scoffed. "I don't need friends, I fucking hate people, whatever you've done, don't act so cool. I've done worse, what I've done makes you look pathetic." I lied, what the hell else was I going to do, I never did what they did, beating kids up, killing people and shit.

To be honest, I feared these kids. If I was friends with them, which is what they want to force me to do, my parents would hate me. Id hate myself.
And Ruben would.......

He laughed, my lie filtered threw him.
"If you don't agree, you know what we have to do." He bit his lip.
I hate this kid.
"Go ahead fucker, but let me start."
And so I punched him in the nose, he grunted then shot back up to face me, and then they started the rest of the beating, on me.