"How does it feel to have lost everything you love"

Thanks to aydeepraysfordahmer for the amazing painting! ^^^

It would be rather immature of me to watch by the window for the passing time worrying on Ruben and Laura.

What was Laura to say to him about me?
For him to stay away - no.
Laura would never.

Though that won't stop the impassioned, grudged thoughts from shooting diamond fire passive-aggresively threw my head. My fingers traced the head of the sunflower pattern on my wallpaper. I used the edge of my fingernail to drag a book out by the tip of the spine. I used my forefingers to latch onto the sides, then brought comfortably it to my chest shyly as if meeting a new friend. I went to the windowsill to sit and took one last reassuring glance out the window. I didn't bother looking at the cover, whatever happens in a story happens, it's all the same thing. I never read but in my state of isolation I couldn't help but nurture the curious idea.
"Oh how to breath." I sarcastically spoke to myself, spitting threw my teeth.

I peeled back the first few pages like layers of an onion. When the beginning bored me I simply skipped to the middle. That's where everything engaging happens anyway. I glance out the window one last time.
"Everythings fine, calm down."

"I lay you upon my throne of glass, and place upon you my crown of midnight. I cast a spell your right to be mine. Yet you invest into a whore to your delight in my bed." I read. My feet tightened.

"You perverted ruined man, have you know nothing of the pleasures I have given you? Go ahead love, scream threw the rag, it will only hug your soft skin tighter. Try to break the ropes tightened against the hands who have been on another. It will bring me pleasure."

I suddenly felt uncomfortable of this torture brought to this man, I pitied him- as if I was thinking of someone else. I glanced out the window. Everything was fine - but my sister sense was somehow.. tingling.

"Ill light this match and do what cannot be taken back. Ill melt the thrown of glass made from my diamond tears- and pierce your skin so then you can go along with it. You will melt- you will scream- I will smile, and find another to call my king." I shifted, uncomfortable. I looked out the window. My heart stopped beating- the book dropped from my clenched fingers. The fire illuminated the sky- the barns fiery rebellion casted upon the sunflowers like a dime a dozen. In shock I lay- until I remembered my siblings.

"Scream louder my love- it will satisfy. My tears will only make better for the both of us- letting my demons to escape to drip on your throne so they can be taken back to hell with you. This is it- this match will drop to you. I breath you purified of your sins. This is it now. Try not to taste the fires touch as it growls ever so cheerfully. Now then. One. Two.."

"FATHER. FATHER. NO. STOP. GET OFF ME YOU BITCH." I scream at our Nanny- Emily. I kick and punch until she finally lets go. I ran to the library where my parents chatted.
"QUICKLY! THE BARN HAS CAUGHT FIRE!"
I didn't wait for them, just ran out of the dammed place and ran for the barn. In the distance I saw men- holding torches and rejoicing to the feeding flames- right until Ruben fell.

"HOW DOES IT FEEL TO HAVE LOST EVERYTHING YOU LOVE? I hope such carelessness was worth the loss of a lover and your unborn child. Your screams are beautiful- loud bleeding music that fuels my lungs as your are breathing the demons flames. Thats it- burn. BURN. DIE IN FRONT OF ME KNOWING I COULD BE THE ONE IN THAT CHAIR. OH NOW LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE- IM PITYING YOU NOW."

I didn't bother yelling at them to get away- the men have already fled.
"I WILL FIND YOU- YOU GREEDY LOWLIFE BASTARDS." I screamed, my lungs on fire from the ash and flames and screaming was no help though it was worth it.
I reach for my brother, sucking in the pleading tears so I would look reassuring he would live, before I could touch him- he grabbed the hem of my shirt.

"LAURA. GET L-" He turned away to cough- I saw him gag blood into his shirt, bits of ash came out as well. I was terrified. I dragged him away from the flames and the heat. Looking up at the rebellious flames, Out delivered a blood piercing scream from my childhood barn he couldn't hear. And I knew in my heart, and that I couldn't tell him- Laura was dead.

"Your body is a shell of a mangled corpse. And yet you still have the pleasure of laying next to your whore. Two burned corpses. Sunken in the dirt under the tree we grew up with as kids. We met under here you remember- oh! Our children. They will be broken by your death. However if they are children of the devils slave are they really children at all? They are to be burned next. And you can sleep with them in your graveyard of a thousand sins. And let the deadly murmurs of midnight dress your sleep and the sky of stars lay as your blanket. Oh how jealous I have become- time to punish myself again."

Emily held Ruben down as he struggled for dear life- screaming and howling in the pain as Mother and Father cried their own painful tears. We all waited for the ambulance to come. Watching him like this killed me- and in the first time since I was a child. I actually cried over someone.
"STOP. STOP GOD DAMN YOU. LET HIM GO."

"God damn right i'm something to be afraid of. You're going to want to scream, their will be surprises again. Yes. Yes their will. My family is gone, my two children and husband are dead. I am left an angel without wings. Where is my place in this world? It hurts- it hurts; the raging agony boils my skin. The hose of gasoline spit it venom to my homes interior. The flicker of my match brought life to the walls like a light show of red venom rain. I tightened the noose around my neck, and kicked over the chair-"

Father came out of the hospital room. His eyes showed sadness though he quickly brushed it away facing us.
Mother, Emily, and I all waiting.
"Laura didn't make it."
"We know that already you FOOL TELL US ABOUT RUBEN." I yelled. My hands tight to my chest and sinking down the burning feeling in my eyes.
He straightened his posture.
"Im sorry (Y/N). Ruben didn't make it."
And neither did Emily, trying to catch me as I fainted to the ground that is. Clenching my broken heart, all I wanted it to do was stop beating.
The last thing I heard where my mothers cries for her lost children.

"-and felt myself again as I delightfully burned."