I was in dilemma at that point. If I don't kill Dylan, Indigo life will be in jeopardy and I can't have that. But at the same time, I can't just kill someone with my own bare hands. So I chose what I think I did right; I killed Dylan. I had shot him with silver bullets, aiming it at different parts of his chest, especially near his beating heart and with the last bullet, I aim it at his heart.

"Not again..." I heard a male voice sigh heavily in the background.

My visions were blurry when I open my eyes, my nose was partially stuffed and when a salty taste enters my mouth, I then realise I've been crying. Dad hates it when I cry in front of him, he thinks it's a sign of weakness when I think otherwise. I wonder if he will cry if Mum were to leave him one day.

"Can you please stop crying every time you remember what happened that day." He sounds calm but underneath the calm facade is a raging man that is waiting to erupt at the right time.

Well, I'm sorry dad, but if it weren't for your choice of decisions I wouldn't have to kill him.

Wiping my tears with the back of my hands, I put my feet back down on the laminated floor and take a couple of deep breath through my mouth to get rid of the stuffiness in my nose.

"Have you come to a decision?" He query, without even looking in my direction, eyes still glued on the blueprint.

Earlier on dad gave me two choices; one is to tell Indigo the truth and two is to send Indie home but we will still protect her. I will be resuming my training soon and it'll be very risky if she were to stay here.

"What you studying there." I threw back a question at him, to avert his attention away from my decision.

"Studying the layout of the Midnight Eclipse pack," he pulls his eyes off the blueprint and meet my gaze, "we're gonna plan another attack."

If my eyes could pop out of their sockets, they would. I rise to my feet and took two long strides. In no time I stood in front of his desk, with arms frozen to my side. "Why would you want to attack them again? I thought it was over when we killed Dylan."

"You killed him," He corrects me, resting his back on his chair, "we're going to attack because you have killed the wrong person." He adds, nonchalantly like it didn't mean a thing at all.

My breathing came to a halt upon hearing those words from his mouth. You killed him, we're going to attack because you have killed the wrong person. Does this mean all these while I've killed an innocent person? I took away an innocent life? Sure it was for Indigo's safety but now when dad had said it like that...I don't know what to think anymore.

I took a few steps away from him. "Did you...did you know it all these while? That I-I took an innocent life?" My voice quaver as I try to hold in the sobs.

"Avril, I just found out about it too but hey, I'm not mad at you. I'm proud at you in fact." He states cheerfully. "I got to know that it wasn't Dylan who killed my father. It was his Beta that killed him."

"How long have you known about this?" It seems a bit suspicious at the fact that he knows about this but just shrugs it off like I didn't just took an innocent life.

"It doesn't matter." He mutters, not meeting my gaze at all. He shifts his gaze from place to place, avoiding mine at all costs.

"Dad."

"Don't push it Avril." He snaps, slamming his fist on the desk making a few papers drop to the floor.

I have every right to know! Just as I open my mouth to retaliate, a loud slam of the front door caught our attention. Followed by my mum's voice a second later. Hastily I gaze over the the grandfather clock in the room and saw it's half past ten. Wow, I've been staying in this room for almost seven hours. Then I remembered that Indie told me about her date with Ryan; how could I even forget all about it and not be there to give her all the dos and don'ts on a first date since this one is a dream come true for her.