Q & A Segment

From: sta_ bae

Does Jimin really have a small dick? :3

Jimin's reply: Of course not! How do you think Taejun was able to push my handsome Yun and Taemin out of her body? 

Taejun: Shut up Jimin. We all know about your small dick so why don't you be quiet. I couldn't even feel anything.

Jimin: You're supposed to be supporting me, princess! Not telling the audience a lie.

Taejun: *chuckling* Fine,fine. He has an average sized one. 

From: gotnojamsdotcom

Who's dick is the biggest?

Yu Xin: Geez, you guys are thirsty. 

Jimin: tbh I think Edward has the largest one?

Taejun: You've actually seen that shit before?

Mark: Brother, how unclean of you. I can't believe you are that kind of man...

Jimin: No, MARK DON'T MISUNDERSTAND—I!

Yun & Taemin: Dad...what in the absolute fuck. Did you have a night with uncle or something?

Jimin: NO NOT YOU GUYS TOO! YUN! TAEMIN! DON'T BELIEVE YOUR UNCLE MARK OKAY?!

From: sta_bae

Is Citrix actually dead and can you bring him back?

Yu Xin: Yes. Hmmm...sure. *snaps fingers*

Citrix: Yo, I'm back from the dea—

Jimin: *Screams bloody murder and begins throwing books at Citrix*

Yu Xin: Okayyyyy, time to stop now. *snaps fingers again*

Jimin: *huffs and puffs* Holy shit, I thought he was alive again. 

From: sta_bae

How does Taejun cope with her destructive powers during XXX? I mean you might rip Jimin's nonexistent dick off and shit.

Yu Xin: *facepalms* I swear to—these questions.

Taejun: I can control my powers. Or are you saying things get so hot and heavy that I can't and I go ballistic on him?

Jimin: *turns red*

Taejun: Oh come on now honey! You act like a child. I have to say that XXX with him is pretty good, considering his nonexistent dick. Nice question sta_bae, I give that a 12/10.

From: gotnojamsdotcom

Is Citrix gay?

Yu Xin: Possibly (',:^))

From: sta_bae

Do their children join the Charm organization?

Yu Xin: Well, that'll be up to Yun and Taemin to answer. Take it away, kids!

Yun: Sure, why not. Mom and Dad started up that thing with BOSS, so I'll join when I'm in high school, like mom and dad. Sta_bae...cute name.

Taemin: If I can see mom more often, then I'll join. Tbh I think mom and dad want me to join anyway because of my Charm itself. 

From: gotnojamsdotcom

WRF They had SXX?

Yu Xin: Yes. Yes, they did. And the two beautiful angels you call Taemin and Yun were born.

Jimin: Taejun's really something in bed.

Taejun: Shush before I rip your nonexistent dick off. 

From: sta_bae

I want a one shot of PMxSae

Yu Xin: I want to write a different story. I'm already working on that, so I don't think a sequel is going to come out unless a lot of people want it. 

From: sta_bae

I want a one shot of NecroxBOSS

Yu Xin:  Eh, not writing the sequel. I feel like I want to continue with more concepts.