Chapter 28

Gerard's POV

"Ready to shower Gee?" Dan smiled into my cell sheepishly as I was sat on the bed with my back to him, a collection of plastic knives and forks in my lap. I turned around to smile at him and see him smiling in, but his face just made me so glad that I was leaving in only a few hours.

Not to mention I hated when he called me Gee, I hated it. Gee wasn't my name, Gerard was my name, only Frank called me Gee and it was only okay for him to because it turned me on when I was angry enough to choke him while I fucked him. Frank called me Gee and Dan wasn't Frank. Dan wasn't attractive, Dan didn't make me hard, Dan didn't bite his lip and stare at me in a way which was so sexy it actually pissed me off, Dan couldn't even fuck well. Dan couldn't call me Gee.

But Dan did call me Gee, he called me it all the fucking time and it made me want to punch him so hard in his stupid prepubescent little face. Prepubescent wasn't nice, it was just annoying. Dan wasn't prepubescent, he just about had hair, and he didn't talk like a twelve year old, but he looked like one, in his face and his general stance. Completely unlike Frank, who was a kid, but looked shockingly grown up, sexy and slightly more toned than one would expect, particularly for someone so weak.

But Dan's childish little face was only going to be smiling at me for another hour or so, his annoying voice was only going to call me Gee a few more times and it would all be over. And even better as long as Frank had done what he was fucking told like a smart kid, then I could fuck his lips only seconds after he bit his lip at me and leave them swollen and red, and I could fuck his ass raw while he screamed 'Gee' and I wouldn't care, because he was Frank. He was a pussy and he was hot.

Dan was not.

"Mm," I chuckled turning back away from him again. "Depends am I getting more than a shower?" I joked seductively, but I couldn't have felt much less sexual if I had tried to be honest.

"Wouldn't have it any other way." He chuckled behind me.

"Hey did you bring a hat and sunglasses today?" I called out like I was just generally interested, but that couldn't have been less true and it would make him very suspicious if he had any idea what was sat on my bed in front of me.

"Ye-yeah." He stuttered sounding confused and a little unsure.

"Good." I smiled to myself shrugging carelessly as I slipped the broken handle of a plastic fork up my sleeve.

"A-are you into like kinky or-"

"Nope." I chuckled shaking my head as I stood up off my bed turning around to face the door and trying not to laugh at my blatant lie, I seemed to spend my life lying through my teeth on prison. "I love boring old sex." I laughed smiling the widest falsest smile at him whilst I stood by the door for him to unlock it and let me out.

"That's good," he chuckled sounding very relieved.

"Yeah." I nodded again smiling the fake smile only to roll my eyes to the back of my skull as soon as he turned away from me to lock the cell door again.

With every second that passed between me leaving the cell and getting to the shower room I was ready to rid my life of his boring little face even more. If I lacked self control and not just morals, we wouldn't even have made it to the shower. But I let him ramble away in my ear as I reminded myself it was only a few hours before I'd be out of the damned place and on my way to Frank. The thought made it all a bit easier, but it also made me wonder if Frank was really worth it.

But he was a good fuck and I hadn't had that in months. So yeah, it was worth it.

I walked into the huge tiled room first and Dan followed, casually locking the door behind him and following me right over to the shower. He looked a little confused, because usually I pinned him against the door and fucked him senseless, because it was the only thing that convinced me to tolerate his bleak existence, but I didn't. I walked straight over to the shower, because this time wasn't like previous times, he wasn't going to enjoy it this time.