Chapter 10

About as shocked as I had ever seen a human being in my life, Alicia just stared down at the body, her eyes wide, her whole body shaking and tears running down her face, she should've expected it really. Feeling her whole body shaking violently in my grip, not surprisingly, her knees suddenly buckled and she ended up on the floor, her eyes locked on the body. Eventually she seemed to fully process what had just happened and she did exactly what I had expected her to do as soon as the man fell to the floor, she screamed from the top of her lungs, standing up and scrambling away towards the car.

Rolling my eyes at her idiocy and stupidity, I pinned her against the car shoving his hankercheif down her throat to shut her up, it was unbelievable that her first reaction was to scream, surely she would realize that was a bad idea. She screamed, he came out, he ended up dead, her fault because she screamed, so what dumb fucking dumb bitch decides it's a good idea to scream again? Her tears were wetting my hands as they poured down her cheeks, did she have no emotional control? How long did we know the dude, a matter of minutes, hardly two, why the fuck did she care.

Sighing and rolling my eyes, I slowly removed the cloth, holding my finger to my lips and glaring at her coldly, to make sure she knew to keep her trap door of a mouth closed. Taking a small step back to give her space, I watched as she took a few deep breaths composing herself, before she looked up at me, complete shock and anger present in her face, she certainly wasn't very happy, that was for sure. Much to my surprise she forcefully grabbed the collar of my shirt, yanking me towards her, probably in a moment of rage and an attempt to be strong and powerful.

Unlucky for her, that backfired, as I grabbed her wrists pulling them off of me and twisting them behind her back, watching as her face screwed up and she squealed in agony. "Nice try." I sneered, I suppose I should praise her for her efforts, I'm sure earlier this morning she wouldn't have tried that.

"What the fuck did you do?" She screamed at me, spitting in my face and standing on my toes, trying to break away - needless to say it didn't work, I only tightened my grip. "H-he's dead."

"Really?" I retorted sarcastically.

"I-I can't b-believe I just, just s-saw that." She gasped her eyes watering again, as she looked past me to the dead man on the floor. "W-why are you do-doing this to me?" She cried, breaking down again into floods of tears, who knew girls had such sudden and unexpected mood swings, she sure as hell had no idea how she felt.

"You knew too much." I shrugged, if she had known anymore I probably would've drugged her to complete death then burned and hidden her body, she should really be glad I hadn't. Really it was only for Mikey.

"Just let me go." She cried staring at me pleadingly, I simply chuckled, it was one thing for her to put the police on our tracks, but did she reall think I would let her go after she watched me shoot someone in the face. "Please Gerard, I'll pay you, I'll keep quiet I swear, j-just let me go." She pleaded.

"No."

"Gerard please, I swear I wo-" I pushed right up against her against the car, shoving my hand forcefull into her face to shut her up. "Gerard!" She squealed loudly, thrashing about and biting my hand in an attempt to get free.

I finally stepped back a little when I heard running footsteps and someone talking, unlike before however, I knew exactly who was behind me and I was definitely not about to shoot them. There were two gasps, one after the other, followed by a shocked and angry "Gerard!"

"Mikey!" I replied mockingly, turning around to face him, seeing Frank stood over the body, running a hand through his hair, looking a little annoyed at me, they possibly weren't expecting me to do that tonight. Nothing more was said, Mikey just glared at me very fiercly, breathing heavily in order to not flip out, flailing his arms around in the general direction of the dead man, he shot me a very questioning look.