Chapter 1

"Gerard!" The seated boy gasps his hands trembling slightly. "I should have known this was all your doing." I laugh, I can't help it, he's so right, he really should have known, but just like everyone else in this fucked up place he simply isn't intelligent enough to put two and two together.

"No, it wasn't really my doing, Frank, Ray and Mikey did it, I just asked them too. I'm, hmm.... the ringleader shall we say." I smirk watching as his face shows more and more fear.

"Mikey I-I thought w-we were friends." He stutters looking to the tall thin boy, I laugh more, how could he be so naive. Mikey looks down shaking his head refusing eye contact with anyone, he got too attached to quickly, too easily.

"Really Bob, silly little Bob, of course he wasn't your friend. He's my brother you really think he would be friends with you? After everything you did." I spit harshly making very clear I thought he was an absolute asshole, he certainly didn't deserve friends like Mikey. "He did exactly what I asked him to do, make you think you were friends so we could get to you." I laugh again feeling rather proud of my plan, its working great so far.

"Y-you did that." I nod smiling smugly as he turns to Mikey. "M-Mikey is this true?" Mikey still doesn't look at anyone just nods still seemingly interested in his feet.

"Of course it's true, but your simple minded little brain couldn't possibly think of anything even half as scheming and intelligent." I chuckle again, knowing him he probably won't even notice that I just called him stupid.

"Just let me go I didn't do anything, not intentionally, please let me go I won't tell a soul what happened." He asks me cautiously but hopefully, he really is stupid.

"Oh Bob, I really wish I could." I sigh sarcastically. "But I can't and even if I could I wouldn't because, well because I don't want to." I smirk at him watching his face sink as I do so.

"P-please I'm sorry for everything, I'll pay you. Anything I'll give you anything."

"No, sugar you're not getting out of this one, you may know how to wriggle out of detention and stop yourself from being excluded, but now, now you really have no way out." I turn my back walking towards the table on the other side of the room.

On said table is a selection of 'equipment' as we call it, two small hand guns, several kitchen knives, a range of lighters, some matches, fuel, a meat cleaver, and even a crow bar. Slowly I lift the large white board from my bag and put it in the big space in front of me, the writing facing upwards.

From the corner of my eye I can see the afro boy and the short guy holding down a struggling Bob, he really didn't understand me. I grab the rope from the bottom of my bag, tossing it at the afro dude, who caught it perfectly with one hand. "Good catch Toro." I joke and he nods in reply. "Now, I'm guessing I didn't make it clear enough Bob, I will have to say it in the most obvious way." He stares at me wide eyed hands trembling still struggling under the small boy. "Ray, tie him down." The curly haired boy begins to tie Bob's hands behind his back as I walk back over to them. "You are going to die." Bob's eyes begin to water slightly and he stops still not even taking a breath. "You're going to die tonight; I'll make sure of it."

"Just shot me then freak." He spits, funny, it makes me laugh. "Go on shot me now, kill me."

"Oh, Bob please, do you think I'm really that boring," I laugh my sinister smirk makes him tense and his face fall, "I'm much more fun than that, you my dear I'm going to have a lot of fun with you." His face pales noticeable as he falls silent, staring at me with wide worried eyes. "Don't worry Bobby dear it'll be worth it. For me anyway."

I turn walking back over to the table Frank and Mikey following me as Ray finishes tying Bob's legs to the legs of the chair. Sitting down I place the board in the centre of the table as Frank and Mikey sit either side of me waiting for Ray. They don't pay much attention to what I'm doing as they watch Ray finish his hard job of tying Bob down. He soon joins us looking at the board before me turning the others attention to it too,