Chapter 22- The First Born

Jem's POV:

"No! No! And for the last time NO!" I yelled in Abigor's face. I was seriously getting tired of his persistency, to make this terrible deal with him.

"Come now Jem. I'm not that bad, now am I?" Abigor joked, laughing at his own idiocy. But I was still far away from even being close to amused. "It's just one little deal. What's the harm?"

"What's the harm?! I'll practically be giving you my permission to roam inside my mind whenever you see fit!"

"Ah ah ah. Jem, my dear, you're forgetting something. If you were to let me do as I please, then I'd be as kind as to offer you my advice, also at any given time."

"As if I'd ever do that. I'm no fool, even in this human state I'm in."

Don't get me wrong, I had nothing against humans or anything. It was just that, humans, tended to be more unaware of their surroundings per say. At least from what I've learned. I myself had never been in an encounter with one, but by all the movies and TV shows about them, they made some pretty stupid decisions when in life or death situations.

Course, us werewolves, weren't also the best, as shown on TV. We were apparently humans, with a lot of unkept body hair and monsterly looking features. While in reality, we all reflected some of the unearthly beauty of the Moon Goddess herself.

"How about I sweeten the deal Jem?" Offered Abigor, catching my attention immediately. What could be possibly do to make his offer better?

"What do you mean?" I questioned, narrowing my eyes at him.

"I could tell you a variety of things you're destined to one day accomplish and face. Since, I've done my research, I know all about you. Including some things pertaining to your first born."

My heart stopped for a good few seconds. My first born... I thought deeply. I hadn't even begun to think about kids yet with Richard. Much less think of how my life would affect them. What kind of burden would befall on my first born? I wondered.

"I swear to the Moon Goodness, if you're lying just to get a reaction outta me-."

"Oh but I'm not. Would you like to hear what I have to say?"

"Humor me."

>> Timeskip 10 minutes...

"What the hell do you mean by that?!"

"It's exactly how it sounds deary."

"Of all the cruel and disgusting things to spit from that mouth of yours, you tell me that?! How dare you!"

"But it's only the truth. Can't handle it? That's too bad, because it's bound to happen at some point. Some point soon."

"So you mean to tell me... that right now, as we speak.. that I'm-!"

"Righto."

"How is that even possible?!"

"Why don't you ask that little great ally of yours? I'm sure she'd be happy to explain why she's kept this from you all this time."

"Every time I've met her, it's purely by coincidence. I can't just request her presence! She's a goddess!"

"Well then... Perhaps, if she really cared for you, she'd come to save you, if you were in a life or death situation."

I immediately went into a fighting stance, with his obvious threat said. I  wouldn't let him get anywhere close to me. If things took a turn, I could always make a dash in the opposite direction back to Elle's guards. They would protect me.

Just as Abigor looked as if he'd internally readied himself. An unknown voice caught my ear.
"Perhaps I may be of assistance, o' great Chosen One." The person spoke. Articulating their words to show their truth.

A/N: Soooooo sorry for the short chap! I'll be sure to make the next chap extra long, after I'm done making the finishing touches on spelling and such. Hopefully you all liked this one.

Anyone have an idea who called out to stop both Jem and Abigor's fight?  Take a guess. I doubt any of you would guess it though, but go ahead and try it out in the comment section! There's no harm in trying.

But anyway! Don't forget to:

Vote!

Comment!

And Share!