I go to whine in protest when Kellin pulls away, but blush deeply instead at his smirk and small nod down to the obvious bulge in his tight pants.

"It ain't gonna suck itself, sweetheart," he chuckles darkly, my body filling with heat. I slid down onto my knees and pulled his shirt out from being tucked into his jeans, lifting it up to expose the bottom of his belly. I left small, open mouth kisses above the waistband of his pants, my hand slowly going up to grope him. I felt him grow just that much harder as I unbuttoned his jeans, pulling them down just enough to get to his boxers and free his length.

I nearly drool at the sight of his cock, glancing up at his face to see his eyebrow raised and him biting his bottom lip in anticipation. I smiled in what I hoped was a seductive manner and leant forward, licking a stripe up his member then stopping to kitten lick the tip. I heard him take a sharp intake of breath, and that just motivated me to engulf him into my mouth. I sucked gently at first, merely just to tease him. I loved being a tease, especially-

"For fucks sake, Vic, I know you can suck more than that," he mumbles impatiently.

-when he gets more strict and dominant with me. His hand grips my hair, not too tightly even though he knows I'm a slut for hair pulling but now wasn't the time. We were still in school for heavens sake. So with that, I mentally cheered myself on and took the liberty in deep thrusting his length, moaning gently around him. I made sure to trace lines on the underside of his dick with my tongue, loving the tightening of his grip on my hair.

I reached down, rubbing myself through my own jeans, gripping his cock with my other hand as I continued to bob my head. Small, delicate moans left Kellin's lips, his hips starting to move in time with my mouth. I swiveled my tongue across the tip of his length every time he pulled back, increasing my suction. All the while unzipping my own jeans. Kellin eventually pulls me back by my hair, forcing me to stand then kissing me deeply and pressing my back hard against the desk.

"Mm, fuck Vic, turn around baby." He murmured hoarsely against my lips. I complied eagerly, leaning over the desk so my hips dug into the wood. I felt Kellin's hands grip my backside then he quickly yanked my jeans down, making me smile at the groan he let out at the sight of the pair of black panties I decided to wear today. No, I didn't generally dress femininely, but I knew Kellin loved me in panties, and I've grown to love wearing them myself, yet the only person who knows is him.

"You're so sexy, God I'm so lucky," he says, leaning over me and pecking me cheek then lips. I blushed at his sweetness, but at the same time, knew we had to hurry this up so I ground back against him.

"It's not gonna fuck itself," I sang with a giggle. Kellin chuckled too, only a bit more darkly then spanked my ass before gripping it tightly in his hand, emitting a high pitched whine from me.

"Shh, quiet love." He mumbled while he pulled my panties down to where my jeans were. He left a small kiss on my lower back before grabbing the lube from his bag. I impatiently waited, reaching down to touch myself. I only tugged a few times, moaning softly until Kellin forced my hand away from myself. I whined in protest but quickly shut up as I felt the tip of his cock press against my entrance.

He reached his free hand up to cover my mouth. "Sorry love, but we need to hurry." He whispered into my ear before kissing my neck and slamming himself into me. I moaned loudly against his hand, clenching my eyes shut. It hurt, having no prep, but he knew I dug the whole pain and pleasure thing hence why he didn't prep me. Plus it wasn't that bad especially when he started moving his hips hard and fast into me.

The pleasure courses through my veins like a drug and I couldn't hold back my moans and groans against his hand. I heard him grunt in pleasure behind me, his left hand gripping my ass tightly, smacking it every once in awhile, making the spot tingle in a pain I craved.

I felt the familiar pleasure bubble up in my torso and I could tell Kellin himself was getting close due to the stutter in his hips and gagged breathing.

"Such a naughty boy, seducing a teacher during detention. Hopefully this'll teach you a lesson," he growled into my ear, pressing me harder into the desk. I moaned in reply, his hand thankfully silencing a majority of it. I pressed my hips back as a common slut would only for Kellin to spank me, then grip my hip to keep me in place. He let go of my mouth, gripping my shoulders now and pressing me hard against him along with his thrusts.

I was completely at his mercy and was being drowned in euphoria that only Kellin could give to me. My eyes rolled back and I arched my back, biting my lip to try and quiet my whimpers.

"C-Close," I breathed, hearing Kellin curse and move even faster if that was even possible. I was shocked that the desk hasn't broke or anything yet.

"Touch yourself, Vee," he panted out, leaning himself over my back and dragging his hands back down to my hips, digging his nails into the flesh. Not that I minded, it just turned me on that much more. I did as he told, desperate to reach my climax. I gripped my own cock in my hand, shakily pumping along with Kellin's thrusts. I listened to his final moan as he shot into me and the sound itself pushed me over the edge.

I breathed heavily, pressing my face into the desk as my hand moved even faster to milk my high. I felt Kellin move away, and I slowly stopped my hand. I glanced over my shoulder at him, not moving my face off the desk and smiled exhaustedly. His chest heaved with deep breathes too as he smiled back, leaning over to kiss my lips as he buttoned up his jeans.

"I love you," I mumbled against his lips. "And I don't have to be home until 10, so can I come over?"

"Of course, darling." He said with a smile. I stood up, groaning slightly due to the dull ache in my backside. I pulled my pants up and stretched my arms.

"Can we stop-"

"Yes, we can stop at TacoBell for dinner, and yes I'll get you the cinnamon twists." He chuckles, pulling me into his arms and leaving a loving kiss to my forehead. I blush and peck his lips then pull away.

"Thank you, Kells." I giggle and grab my bag before walking to the door. "I'll meet you down the street then, Mr.Quinn." I wink before strutting out, satisfied with how good my day has been.

--

[1980+ words]
Not proofread either cause I'm lazy af but hope u enjoyed this. It took me longer than it should've but oh well. I just got home from a week in mexico so I'm still jet lagged and bein lazy :p