-Daddy, please?-

//smut warning, also yes Kellin is a little and Vic is obvi his daddy in this k\\

(Kellin's POV)

"Daddy!" I squeal, bouncing over to my Daddy who just opened the front door, finally home from work.

"Hey, baby, did you have a good day?" Daddy asks, lifting me up into his arms and then kicks off his shoes.

I nod, smiling brightly and kiss his nose. "Even better now that you're home! How was your day?" I wrapped my arms around Daddy's neck.

"Exhausting, baby. I'm going to make us some dinner and then if you want we can take a bath." He suggests with a smile, giving me a soft kiss that makes me cheeks heat up in warmth. Daddy's kisses always make me feel all fuzzy.

"Okay, I'm gonna put my crayons and stuffies away," I smile widely, remembering Daddy's rule to always clean up my mess and well, before he came home I was coloring with Phillip, my penguin. Daddy sets me down, kisses my cheek and lightly hits my bum as I scurry down the hall to my play room.

I grab Phillip and place him back onto his little shelf before putting my crayons back in the box. I set my coloring book and the box of crayons back on top of the small table neatly. I smile in triumph, but quickly frown when I realize I forgot to paint my nails a new color today. They were a pretty purple but now it's all chipped.

"Daddy, tomorrow can you paint my nails?" I ask, venturing into the kitchen where he's making some Mac and Cheese with hotdog slices.

"Of course, munchkin. Have a seat, dinner's almost done. Apple or grape juice?" Daddy looks over at me with a smile before walking to the fridge.

"Hmm, apple. I had grape with lunch today." I take my seat down at the table, waiting patiently like the good boy I am. Daddy grabs my dino sippy cup, pouring the juice into it. "You're really pretty," I mumble, watching him get two bowls of the macaroni.

"Thank you, Baby Doll, so are you." He smiles, setting my bowl in front of me with my sippy cup.

Over dinner, Daddy tells me about his day and how he's happy it's Friday because he gets next week off to spend with me. I love spending time with my Daddy. Before, he and I were just a normal, platonic relationship. We still are, and I still have big mode, but when I felt comfortable enough telling Vic that I'm into this lifestyle, I was in for a surprise knowing he was and still is today. Sure, there's days where I feel like being just Kellin, but mostly I like being in my headspace, I love when Daddy spoils me and gives me rewards, I also love being his, as he calls me, "Baby Doll".

After dinner, I helped Daddy put the dishes in the sink and he carried me up to the bathroom. He turns on the faucet, letting the tub slowly fill up, but not without adding the bubble soap into the water for it to mix. Daddy sets me onto the counter, gazing at me with a look of adoration and playfulness.

"Arms up," he chuckles as I do so. He pulls my oversized, light purple t-shirt up over my head, giving my chest a small kiss.

"That tickles," I giggle, kicking my legs gently.

"Just reminding you how beautiful you are," he murmurs, giving me a soft kiss as his finger curl around my panties, pulling them down slowly.

"Thank you, papa," I whisper, smiling into the kiss.

I pull away and let out a small squeal, gently pushing my daddy away to get into the bath. I giggle as the bubbles come up to my chest, covering the water so you can't see underneath it. Daddy turns the water off before undressing himself. Once he's bare, he glances at me with a raised eyebrow, letting me know he caught me checking him out.