-It's All About Making Her Feel Good-

//Kellin's a girl in this so gender-swapped?? But Vic's still, well Vic 👐🏼\\
(Vic's POV)

I woke up groggily, feeling oddly cold. I rolled over on my side and noticed how the blankets were pushed to the bottom of the bed and Kelli laying on her side facing away from me. I smile to myself, taking a moment to admire the way her silky black hair fanned out on the pillow, her camisole resting up on her hip while sweats accompany her legs. My eyes widen when I glanced at her bum though. Not because it's nice (I mean she has a wonderful ass and all) but because there was a small blood stain on her sweats as well as the sheets.

My dumbass thought she was injured until I remembered that this week is supposed to be her time of the month. My poor angel. I quickly get up, but stay quiet not to wake her. I walk to the bathroom adjoining our room, and grab her favorite fluffy baby blue towel. I set that down before running a warm bath. I also put in one of those weird bath bomb things she likes a whole bunch. Retreating back to our room, I grab Kelli's favorite pair of pajama pants, knowing she likes to just laze around while PMSing.

After I set her pants and a sweater of mine on the countertop, I wake her up.

"Hey baby?" I whisper, shaking her shoulder gently.

"Mm, Vic, what time is it?" She murmurs, rubbing her eyes.

"It's around ten, love." I smile and push her hair away from her face. She sluggishly sits up, but stops all movement as her face flushed.

"I-" she crosses her legs and scoots off the bed onto the floor, looking at the small blood spot that got onto the sheets. Tears sprung to her eyes, making my heart fall.

"No, no, baby, don't cry okay? It's fine." I assure her, kneeling down to her level.

"I-I'm sorry, oh my god," she cries, her beautiful ocean green eyes darting around in embarrassment. I quickly pull her into a hug, giving a loving kiss to her temple in attempt to soothe her.

"Kelli, babe, it's okay, I promise. I ran you a bath, c'mon darling." I say softly, picking her up gently. She buries her face in my neck, sniffling. I set her small body on the closed toilet seat before grabbing the hem of her camisole. I look up at her to notice her gazing at the ground with rosy cheeks, red from embarrassment.

"Hey," I get her attention. "It's alright, you didn't do anything wrong." She nods solemnly. I give her a sweet peck on the lips then help her pull her shirt up over her head. "Take as long as you need. I put in the pink bath bomb thingy that you like as well." A small, shy smile makes its way onto her face as she nods. I give her one more kiss before walking out to the room again.

I hastily grab the sheets and blankets then take them to the laundry room. I throw the load in, shutting the washer and setting it on. We have extra blankets and sheets in here, so I grab a few of those and put them into the dryer for a few minutes so when Kelli gets out of the bath she can be all warm and snuggly.

I hear her softly singing to herself from the bathroom and smile to myself. Kelli has one hell of a voice, but she's always too shy to use it. She's all around a shy person, which I find absolutely adorable. We've been together for about two years now. We started dating during high school and when we graduated we both decided that since we've been together for over a year and a half and go to the same college, it'd be easier to get a home together. I have money from my parents, them being supportive and Kelli got inheritance from her step dad whom passed away.

I snap out of my thoughts when the dryer beeps. I grab all the warm, fluffy blankets and rush back to our room, laying them out. After I have the bed all set up, I go to the kitchen, and hurriedly grab a bag of Hershey's, sour gummy worms and some chocolate milk. All three were some of Kelli's favorites, hence why we have them in the house.

"Vic?" I heard her soft voice coming from the room.

"Just a second, babe," I reply, walking back to our room. Kelli's sitting on the bed, already wrapped up in the warm blankets. She catches my eyes with hers and gives me a grateful smile.

"You didn't have to do this," she mumbles shyly, wrapping the blanket tighter around her.

"I didn't have to, no, but I wanted to." I say as I set the chocolate milk on the bedside table and the snacks on the bed. I climb up besides her, instantly wrapping my arms around her fragile frame.

"You're so sweet. I'm still sorry about the sheets. God, that's embarrassing." Kelli buries her face in my chest, making a wider smile spread across my face.

"Don't be embarrassed, Kells. It's life, I get that." I kiss her forehead before grabbing the tv remote. "What movie do you want to watch?" I ask, looking down at her.

"Uhm," she mumbles, resting her head on my chest. "Can we watch Mean Girls?"

I nod with a smile, holding her closer to me. I rest my hand on her hip, rubbing small circles with my thumb. I go to Netflix and click on Mean Girls. I've seen this movie once or twice but another time couldn't hurt, especially since it was Kelli's choice. I'd watch the most lame movie ever if it was up to her choosing.

Kelli grabs the sour gummy worms and opens the pack. I watch as she slowly eats one, her plump pink lips pouting slightly. She was such a beautiful girl. Her twinkling eyes stayed set on the movie while mine focused on the more important thing, which is her. I noticed she put her hair up in a messy bun, small curls that fell from the bun draping down next to her face. Her cheeks always holding a pink, a contrast from her pale complexion. She may not have the biggest boobs or widest hips, but she's absolutely perfect the way she it.

"What?" She asks, giggling after. I blink and turn away, a heat erupting on my cheeks from being caught.

"Nothing, you're just absolutely gorgeous," I murmur, holding her hand gently.

"You're too sweet, Vic." Kelli giggles and leans up slightly, kissing me softly. I respond immediately, placing my hands on her hips. Her soft lips move against mine slowly, making my chuckle before kissing her again, gently tugging on her bottom lip with my teeth. She parts her lips slightly, letting my tongue invade and rub against hers. A small moan erupts from her throat and she moves to sitting on my lap. I wrap my arms around her waist, pulling our bodies flush together.

I remembered that she's on her period and I'm getting a bit turned on, so I pull away slowly, massaging her hips in my hands. Her face flushes even more, a wide smile on her face.

"I love you," I murmur, gently rubbing my knuckles against her cheek.

"I love you too, Vic. A whole bunch," she gushes before hugging me tightly, the soft sounds of the movie playing in the background.

--
Idk what this is but fluff??? 👀