As soon as they let me go I ran down the hall to the library where we planned to meet up. I saw him standing there he also changed his clothes, he tried to talk, but I didn't want to waste anymore time, so I grabbed his and we both ran and I took him to the secret passageway that was down two floors.

"Vic slow down, what's the rush?" Kellin asks.

"I'm sorry I was late my friends started integrating me, their suspicious, I'll tell them later but I have something planed for us tonight and we're already late" I said.

"You're going to tell them?"

"Yeah, why is that a problem?" I ask.

"No, but I don't want any of his friends finding out?"

"Don't worry they won't it's only the three of them ok they already think we are so I'll just tell them, I know I wanted to wait but, whatever" I say to him.

"Ok, you said you have something planed? Like what?" He asks.

"It was going to be a surprise, but we're going to Hogsmade" I say vaguely.

"I kind of figured that out myself, Vic" he giggled.

"Well you'll have to wait and see" I say.

"Fine" then the stopped.

And we walked the rest of the way to Hogsmade, holding hands not really talking. We didn't need to we just enjoyed the silence on our way there. When we got to Hogsmade, I lead us to the teashop he wasn't expecting that. We went inside and found a table then a waiter came to get us some food and tea.

"Vic, I can't believe that you brought us here on Valentine's Day it was very sweet of you" he said.

"You're welcome kell" I said.

"But you didn't have too, it's literally been like a day or two" he said.

"Doesn't matter how long, oh and I also got something for you" I tell him.

I picked up my bag with an magical extension charm. And pulled out the treat I bought for him last night, when I came here secretly. And I handed it to him.

"Pink coconut ice from Honeyduke's?"

"Yeah, you like it?" I ask.

"It's great Vic thank you" then he kissed me.

"But I didn't get anything for you, I'm sorry" he said,

"Don't worry about it Kellin I wasn't expecting anything from you" I said to him.

"Your the best" he said I just smiled at him and we kissed again.

"But I'll make it up to you, I promise" he says.

Then we sat around and talked. We talked about our families and friends and just funny things that's happens with our friends, and our family. It was nice to get to know him and his quirks.

He comes from a pure blood all Slytherin background, and he's an only child. Then I told him that Mike and I are the first and only ones in our family to be wizards. We just talked with each other and laughed it was over all a great time. Once we were done I paid and then we walked out of there and back through the passageway and back to the castle.

We held hands and just kept glancing back and forth at each other and smiling. I've never been so happy than I am right now with Kellin. I know I love him, and now that I knew more about him as a person he's absolutely perfect, and can only get better. But it's going to take time for him and that's ok. I'm not in any rush for him to say anything.

When we got back to the Slytherin common room in the dungeons we share a quick kiss goodnight.

"Bye Vic, see you tomorrow" he says

"Goodnight Kellin" I say to him.

Then he walks into there and leaves me, I smile while watching him go in. Now it's time for me to go back to the guys and finally tell them. I turn around and walk back only, I stop in my tracks.

My mouth hangs open and eyes go wide.

"Mike!"