A Thing?

(Y/n) P.O.V

Me and Laurence sit back down with everyone. They all just stare at us. "What?" I question. "What happened?" Garroth asked. "Nothing happened." Laurence grumbles. Everyone stared at us for a minute then just looked at cadenza. "Well we're doing one more thing. KAROAKE!!" Cadenza cheers. I immediately cheer up. "Rules?" Nicole questioned. "You have to be in boy girl pairs, and that's it I think." Cadenza explained. Everyone got into the pairs. I was with Laurence obviously. First up was...

Nicole and Dante:

"Since when could you sing Nicole?" I ask curiously. "I don't really know." She replies shyly. Next is...

Zane and Kawaii~chan:

"Zane!!!" Laurence exclaims. "What." He grumbles. "That was incredible!" Laurence says again. "Sure." Zane grumbles again and sits back down. Next is...

Katelyn and Travis:

"As expected." Lucinda mumbled. "Guess it's our turn..." I whisper to Laurence."yeah" he replies...

Laurence and (Y/n):

Once we finished everyone was silent. I look at Laurence. "Hey guys...was there any meaning behind that song?" Aph questioned smirking. I look at Laurence. "No. Just a random song." He replies. Thank god. Lucinda was looking at me. "Did I do something Lucinda?" I ask walking over to her. "Hm oh no nothing at all." She smiles. "Ok." I mumble. I walk over to Laurence. The judges were Garroth, cadenza, max, brooke, Lucinda, Ivan, Aph, and Aaron. After a little while they came back. "The winners are Laurence and (Y/n)!"
Cadenza announced. "Yay! High five!!" I say giving Laurence a high five. "Great! Now can I ask you 2 to make some cupcakes or something?" Cadenza whispers. "Why us?" I question. "Cause your good cooks." She exclaims. "Whatever come on Laurence." I say walking into the kitchen. I started making the frosting while Laurence made the actual cupcake batter. Once the cupcakes were in the oven we had to wait. "So about before..." I say. "What about it?" Laurence questioned a little worried. "Let's do it again sometime, without interruptions." I smirk. He smiles at me. "Sure thing." He whispers. He walks up behind me and puts his hands around my waist and rests his chin on my shoulder. I look up at him and give him a quick peck on the lips. "Hey Laurence?" I ask. "Yes." He replies. "Are we I don't know a thing now?" I question looking at him. "I guess? I'd like to be but I need to know what you want to do." He says softly. "I'd love to be." I whisper. "So were a thing? We're dating?" He says looking down at me. "Yes!" I squeal. "Awesome. Now I have an excuse for kissing you in public." He mumbles. "When should we tell them?" I say pointing at our group of friends. "Whenever we get the chance." He mumbles. He is still hugging me from behind. He starts to slowly kiss my neck starting from the bottom working up. "Laurence...I don't need anymore you-know-what on my neck. Maybe later ok?" I say pushing him away. "Ok..." he mumbles. "Jeez your such a little kid." I mumble giving him another peck on the lips. The timer goes off and I get the cupcakes out of the oven. "Ok cupcakes are done but let them cool." I shout. Everyone nods and goes back to talking. "Hey come with me." Laurence whispers to me. He grabs my hand and drags me upstairs. We go into his room. "Can I kiss you now?"
He whines. "Sure~" I say softly. He smiles. Laurence walks over to me and pulls me closer to him. He kisses me passionately.