New Friends

(Y/n) P.O.V

"Yes time for vocals!!" I squeal. "Wow you really like to sing huh?" Laurence asks. I just stare at him for a second. "Hmmmm" I say looking at him. "What?!" He says worryingly "I'll be back." I say and rush into the class thank goodness nobody's there. "Hey mr.teacher (yes) can me and Laurence do a duet please?" I ask. "Um sure, your the new girl right. Your mother has told me lots about your singing abilities. So Laurence is perfect." He says. What does he mean by that?

~Time Skip~

"Ok class today we're going to have (Y/n) here sing a duet with the best in the class...Laurence!" mr.teacher says. "Uhhhh do I have to?" Laurence says a little annoyed. "Hey what's that suppose to mean?!" I yell offended. "I just don't think you can keep up, you don't seem like the singing type." He says smirking and leaning back in his chair. I gasp. "I don't want to hear insults from you Casanova. Don't you dare under estimate me!" I shout angrily. "I bet you suck!" He says standing up. I just stop talking and stare at him. "Admitting defeat?" He says smirking yet again. "You know what, teacher I'm not doing a duet with this overconfident,snobby,incompetent,spoiled,
rude little brat! I'll sing on my own." I growl and I turn to the teacher. "Wha-" Laurence starts to say but gets cut off by the teacher. "Laurence you've caused enough trouble,sit." I just smirk at him. "Hey do you have a piano?" I ask. "We sure do over there?" He says pointing to the grand piano. "Can I use it?!" I ask excited. "You can play?" Laurence asks. I completely ignore him so did teacher."sure what song are you gonna sing?" He curiously asks as I walk over to the piano. " I believe good singers need to put there emotions in the music so I'm gonna sing Tears of an angel." I say with confidence sitting down. "Your right about that. Begin when ready." He says sitting in his chair. I nod and begin to play. (Watch the video, hey look there's lyrics in
this...YAY)

I finish singing as tears threaten to fall. I look around the room. Some were crying some were on the verge of tears and some stood there amazed. "(Y/n) that was incredible, the emotion you put in that made me feel...wow, please sit." The teacher said while wiping tears from his eyes. "Thanks." I reply. That song is very important to me. It reminds me of my baby sister, angel. I feel like it would relate to me after what happened. When she- never mind. I need to focus.

~Time Skip~

"It's all your fault." That's been repeating in my head. As I leave class I hear footsteps coming up behind me. "Hey you wer-" but before they could finish I said "go away. I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone. Especially you!" I say not even looking back. "What did I do?" He says. "You've got to be kidding me, you embarrassed me in front of the class, than you made me sing on my own, and not to mention you made fun of my singing!" I yell and turn to Laurence. "Look sorry I was jus-" "I don't wanna here it Laurence!" I yell frustrated. "It's your fault." My head said again. "I gotta go..." I whisper before running off. I run straight to the park and climb up a tree. "He won't find me here..." I whisper to myself as I curl up and lean against the tree. "If it wasn't for you your sister would be alive." My head said. "I tried I promise." I say now crying. I have after school vocals soon. "(Y/n)! WHERE ARE YOU!?" A female said. I look down to see Aphmau, I bet Laurence sent her to get me."what do you want aph?" I say still in the tree. She looks at me and says "Laurence wants to talk." "That's nice, I don't." I glare at her. "I gotta get to my vocals bye." I say quickly as I jump down the tree and run towards vocals. "WAIT!" Aph says. I just keep running.

Aph's P.O.V

So she's going to vocals. I call Laurence. "Hello?" He says "I found (Y/n)!" I quickly say. "That's nice." He says calmly. "Laurence?" This isn't him. "What, I don't care anymore." He says than hangs up. "Why you little..." I can't believe him. First he comes rushing to me for help then just says he's over whatever that was. "I can't believe him." I whisper as I begin to follow (Y/n).

(Y/n) P.O.V

"Finally I made it." I say as I rush through the doors to my vocals class. "Ello, (Y/n) right? We were just about to begin." Says Miss Nancy. "Ok thanks." I respond and sit down. "Today were going to see how well you sing. Then we'll work from there." She says. We all nod our head. So a few people went up there all pretty good. Then it was my turn. "Just go when your ready." Miss N says. I start to sing... (watch the video please!)

Once I finished, everyone applauded and I took my seat. A few more people went then it was time to go home. "Goodbye see you Wednesday!" Miss N exclaims as everyone walks out. When the path clears I see aph sitting on a bench. "Let me guess Laurence sent you then you told him you found me and he didn't care?" I cleverly said sitting beside her.
"(Y/n)! Wait how did you get that spot on?" She questions. "Well mother always did say I could read people, plus you had this look on your face that gave me a feeling that you felt betrayed." I explain. "Wow you are just incredible." She says staring in awe. "Thanks, now you should probably get home, I'll be fine." I say walking towards my house. "Ok see ya tomorrow!" She waves goodbye and vanishes. "What a crazy day!" I say to myself.

Chapter 3 is complete. Yes finally chapter 4 will come out very soon. STAY FABULOUS ~💜