Bitchslap. 03

Bitchslap.

chapter 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arguments about America's nationalities and identity!!!

I often see in some websites and forums, arguments about the identity of the American continent and how some people claim that the white Americans are the rightful inhabitants of the US while all the other races living there have either immigrated and therefore should be considered as immigrants or just don't even have the right to be there, cause they're illegal, etc..

Lol no..

The American continent as we all know from geography and history, was at the very first years of the birth of planet Earth, united with the rest of the planet's continents into what was back then a major continent.

After the seperation of the continents, America became it's own piece of HUGE land.

Many people who argue about the Native Indians of America, say that the Indians aren't real Americans either because they didn't always use to live in America..

Oh gosh..WELL DOOFUS of course they didn't always live in America since most lands of planet Earth were inhabitated after the first great seperation and many cultures/tribes travelled and immigrated from their first lands to other lands.

That's what happened with the Indians too. They didn't inhabitate America from the beginning of time, most historical sources claim that the Indians are a mix of Asian and African people since most tribes back in those years lived in those two major continents, where all civilization begun from.

But the point isn't that..the point is that the Native Indians of America have been living in America for MILLIONS of years, therefore the only people who can rightfully claim that they are true Americans are the Native Indians and NOBODY else after them.

The white and latin people who inhabitated America, went to America only a few centuries back, and of course not only did they not accept the Indians kind and civilized welcoming but they also poisoned them and then invaded their lands and slaughtered them in the most barbaric way anyone can imagine.

The Europeans who inhabitated  America by force do not have ANY right to say who should live in America and who shouldn't or who is a true American and who isn't. 

That's rediculous and ironic of them.They're basically asking for it.

Native Indians have been living in that continent for millions of years before Europeans even discovered the land, they formed their culture there, made a huge civilization who is one of the greatest in human history and even today they still are some of the most cultural and spiritual people in the world.

If there's one race of people that deserve to be called real Americans, that's the Indians and only them.

Every other person except them, is as much of an immigrant as the illegal immigrants who claim the land today.

Just because some people's European ancestors claimed the land a few centuries ago doesn't mean that they're real Americans, or more Americans than people who have immigrated more recently in the country..what kind of poor thinking is that?

Another rediculous thing is when I see a supposed 'American' saying : '' But today's immigrants are in most cases illegal and violent and destroy our democracy and are a threat for our society and our race''...

So..today's immigrants are ILLEGAL and VIOLENT?

Are you telling us that your ancestors who inhabitated America a few centuries ago were legal and civilized????

Ahem..*clears throat*, yeah..so let's take a history lesson.

Last time I checked my history books, the first people who stepped foot in America from Europe were the Spanish..who not only didn't treat the Indians with the supposed 'civilization' they claimed to own, but they also poisoned the first Indian tribe that tried to welcome them in their land..which shows us just how legal and civilized they treated the rightful inhabitants of the land that THEY invaded, and the people who even though felt threatened by the invasion of some unknown people, still had the courage and the superiority to actually welcome them in their land..

Next in our history books we see the great immigration of Northern Europeans in America who not only didn't have the basic amount of civilization and understanding of the fact that the Indians were not savages but just different from them and their culture, but they also had the stupidity to claim that the Indians were poor 'low class' , uncivilized tribes that needed to be erradicated so that they would be able to live in 'their' new land with safety..

Then we have the countless massacres, slaughters and wars between the rightful inhabitants of America and the new inhabitants of the land who forcefully invaded it and tried to barbarically exterminate them.

And another rediculous argument some people seem to use is this : '' But the Indians weren't so angelic either, they also slaughtered many of our people and were very violent''. LOL.

So you're telling us that the Indians were supposed to see some unknown people invade their lands,destoy their homes, kill their tribes and their people and just sit there,smile and thank them for 'illuminating them with some of their culture' ? 

I can't even..

So how exactly were the ancestors of today's modern Americans, legal and civilized immigrants but today's immigrants are violent and illegal? Someone elaborate this to me cause I really see no difference..

Today's immigrants go to America to find better opportunities of living and working and the immigrants of the past centuries went to America for the same exactly reasons.

Except today's immigrants do not suddenly invade America and start a full massacre of the people who currently live in the US, they actully are way more civilized than the European ancestors.

So it isn't only about being kind and non racist or doing the Indians a 'favor' and recognising them as the true and rightful Americans..it's a matter of knowing your shit.

The Native Indians were, are and will always be the true Americans,whether you like it or not.

I do not write this chapter to offend any race, I write this chapter to offend those ignorant idiotic racists who even have the nerve to say such stupid things and irritate me.

I have seen it very often and I just can't help it.

Once on youtube I met an American Indian and told him my views about the way they live today in America. We all know how most Indians live today in the US..let's not even go there.

I also told him about how I think that they're the only ones who should be really called 'Americans' since they're the only rightful Americans among all the other people living there.

You know what he answered me?

'It's not a land for the Indians, it's a land for people to live on, no matter where they come from''.

And that ^ people is what real civilization and superiority is like.

I've never been more speechless in my life than I was the moment I saw that reply..

HUGE bitchslap to ignorant idiots please!!

MiMchii