You Forgot Me...?

Začít od začátku

Someone caught it, but I didn't have time to see who, because Jack grabbed my hand and pulled me into a kiss.

I didn't kiss back but didn't break apart either. Eventually he stopped kissing me, broke apart, and looked into my eyes.

I managed to gain control over myself for a second there, and my eyes flashed (e/c), but they immediately went back to amber.

"Seriously thought that would work, Frostbite?" Evil me said.

Then I blasted him with some of my powers as hard as I could, and he flew back, hitting a wall.

Evil me flew forward and hit him more, and she eventually stopped. But the real me was crying on the inside.

But then, something happened. Somehow, Sandy flew up and before evil me could attack him, he shoved the bottle into my mouth, and tied up my hands with his golden sand.

Evil me tried to use my dark powers to escape, but it didn't work.

Suddenly, the bottle disappeared and I started glowing yellow. Once the glow faded, I was back to normal.

Sandy removed the sand ropes from my wrists and I smiled.

"Thanks, Sandy." I said, and he smiled back.

Then I flew down to Jack.

"Jack? Jack, are you ok?!" I said, shaking his shoulders to keep him awake. He was leaning on the wall, with blood leaking out from behind him.

"Y-Y/N?" Jack stuttered out.

"Y-Yup I'm here. I'm so so so s-sorry Jack." I said and silent tears escaped my eyes.

Jack wiped them away and cupped my cheek.

"It's ok, Snowflake. It's not y-your fault." he replied, and I kissed him while crying. After a few seconds, we broke apart and I cried into his shoulder.

"Y-yes it is. I promise I'll make it u-up to you. Let's get you back to the workshop first, k?" I said, and didn't receive any response.

I raised my head and saw Jack's eyes closed. My eyes widened.

"J-Jack?" I grabbed his hand and checked for a pulse. It was soft, but still there.

I quickly stood up and picked him up. Bunny ran over and carried him for me.

We all ran outside, and saw Kendall and a now conscious Tooth sitting in the sleigh.

Everyone hopped in, and North hit the reigns so we took off into the air.

He whispered something into his snow globe, threw it in front of the sleigh, and the sleigh flew into it.

We were all back at the workshop, and me and Bunny ran towards the clinic.

Bunny carefully put him on the bed, and Phil came rushing over to help Jack.

We both stood there, breathing heavily in silence, until Bunny said:

"I need to go check on Tooth. Call me if you need anything, k Sheila?"

I nodded, not trusting myself to say anything since the tears were already in my eyes.

I felt a furry paw on my shoulder, and looked up to see Bunny.

"He's gonna be alright." He said, and then left to go check on Tooth.

5 minutes later, Phil left, while murmuring something like "Jufgaofsh."

I sat down in a chair beside the bed and waited.

Half an hour went by.

An hour.

A day.

But I still didn't move from that chair. Sometimes, the Guardians would come to give me food and try telling me to fill in for Jack and spread snow, but I never answered.

I talked to Jack, begging him to come back.

And 2 days later, he finally did.

"J-Jack?" I said, as I saw him opening his eyes.

He blinked a few times and sat up.

"Jack!!" I exclaimed and hugged him, softly.

"I missed you. I'm so sorry for what I did. Please forgive me. I love you." I said, but then he pushed me away.

"Uh, sorry to break up your meltdown, but who are you?"

crack

shatter

Yup, that's the sound of my heart breaking.

"Wh-who am I? Your kidding right?" I said, my eyes clouded with tears.

He shook his head, and I covered my mouth with my hand.

"Y-You don't remember me...." I said, and ran out of the clinic, letting my tears fall.

You forgot me....