Game on, Mr. Tease, Game on {Chapter 5}

Chapter 5

"What do you think about this one?!" I ask Ella, holding up a dark red animal print corset.

"Would look great on you." She simply says.

"Not on me, dipshit! On you!" I thrust is out into her hands.

Looking at me, she gives it back and states,

"I think it'd still look better on you, red clashes with my hair to much."

"Okay..." I say taking it back and hanging it up again, with no more money I can't get anything.

"Man, I need money, which means I need a job! Maybe that cute cinnamon guy could hook me up with one."

"Ew, don't work at any fast food place." Ella states, scrunching up her face.   

"Why not?"

"You'll be tempted to eat all the food, then when you do you'll get acne, then you'll get fat and be homeless."   

"Wow, you've really thought this through."

"If course I have. Now let's go to another store." Grabbing my hand we exit Wet Seal.

"Oh My God!" I say squealing and grabbing a shirt. "They have them!" I look down at the most epic face ever, and wish I could talk to Shane Dawson this very moment. I hug the shirt to my chest and smile.

"God, your obsessed." Ella sadly says.

"How can you not be?" I ask, but she just smiles and picks up a black and white striped toque that agrees with her bubble gum hair. Ella walks up to the cashier to buy her hat as I reluctantly put the shirt down. Walking back to me she pulls me towards the dairy queen.

"Ella, why are we going to Dairy queen? I told you I have no money."

"Yeah, what happened to it? Yesterday you told me you had 100 dollars."

"The first 30 I spent on gas and the rest was for the hair."

"Oh. Well then this is a treat for you, I'll pay." We finally get in line and she smiles. I shrug and say, "Doesn't matter to me, it's your money. I'm the one getting free ice cream."

Ella's face suddenly scrunches up in a unattractive way.

"Seriously? I think they’re stalking us." I give a confused look and she points behind me. I turn around to see Rick and the guys. Before Ella and me can get out of line and escape, Brandyn spots me and tells the guys. Abruptly someone taps me on the shoulder, I turn around and see the dairy queen worker. Scratch that, I turn around to see the cute Dairy Queen worker.

"Why hello there." I flirt, flashing a smile.   

"Hello to you too gorgeous." He flirts back, returning my smile. I feel my face flush but cover it up by waving my hand in front of my face pretending it's hot.

"Man is it HOT in here." I lean on the counter.

"I know one thing that's hot." He stats raising an eyebrow at me. I look around pretending I don't know he's talking to me.   

"Are we getting ice cream or not? The guys are almost here!"

I turn around and glare at Ella, who just smiles innocently, sighing I turn back to the Dairy Queen worker.

"I guess we should get a move on. Could we get a small cookie dough blizzard and a small reeses pieces blizzard?"

"Anything for you Babe." He flirts, winking. I smile back as he hands us our ice cream.